• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rnd 25 - CCM v The Snore

Ozhammer

Huge props to the club for organising the away game event at Drifters Wharf this evening, it was great to watch the game with other fans and the Mariners trivia quiz was a lot of fun. The beer was cold and the pizzas tasty and we got three points, what’s not to like?

Congratulations to Gibbo for winning the signed jersey.

Michael

Great win after a slightly flat first half. Cy’s assist for Lewis was top, top level quality. He looked good tonight but also short a gallop in the end. I’m not religious but Garang is the second coming of Christ. What an unbelievable talent in front of goal. Lads did well to hold out roar in the 2nd half, surprised they actually showed abit of fight there. Yet another game for me struggling to find a bad performance. Even storm is showing quality at the moment. Truly hope Hally’s weird injury was just a dead leg/strange impact and not serious, he’s been incredible this season. Doesn’t deserve to end like that.

Anyway, I love this club and this squad.

turbo

There's talk of a possible English club, that is coming out this way, extremely interested in having a aleague club feeder. It would not surprise me if their investment goes in to brissie
Brisbane would easily find a buyer if the Bakries were willing to sell at a reasonable price. They’re just squatting on the license, which is a rather accurate double entendres too.

midfielder

Huge props to the club for organising the away game event at Drifters Wharf this evening, it was great to watch the game with other fans and the Mariners trivia quiz was a lot of fun. The beer was cold and the pizzas tasty and we got three points, what’s not to like?

Congratulations to Gibbo for winning the signed jersey.
Twas a great place to watch huge screen and friendly staff

Jimmy

i think you're jumping the gun
It'll be meniscus, possibly a minor ligament tear.
6-7 weeks for minor tear.
If meniscus is catching then it'd need surgery to tidy it up which is a number of weeks. Sports science is quicker than regular surgery (which I've had plenty done on my knees).

Ironbark

We were off the pace by half a yard all over the park except for the CBs. It was a big game on Sat - then travel and then another game showed in the energy.
Regardless it was a patient and resolute performance, and showed a team who knew their game plan and had genuine confidence that could and would win. I like this a lot.

We really don't want injuries right now though

Kilsin

It'll be meniscus, possibly a minor ligament tear.
6-7 weeks for minor tear.
If meniscus is catching then it'd need surgery to tidy it up which is a number of weeks. Sports science is quicker than regular surgery (which I've had plenty done on my knees).
I've had 3 x ACLs on my right knee with most of my meniscus missing, I don't wish that on anyone...

I hope for Dan's sake that it was just an awkward fall with a stretch in there somewhere, he seemed to regain stability after a while so it may have been something switching off due to the shock of the fall but I'm not a Dr, fingers crossed for him.

Edit: Monty said Ruon back, Marco back and hopefully Dan back for the Scum on Saturday.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami