• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rnd 25 - CCM v The Snore

true believer

i think this is gunna be another battle .we have tired legs after an epic saturday night.
nizzy i doubt will play ,benny im sure monty will want to rest . we have to play tight .
never get cocky when you're back up 3 days later to your bogie team

Last edited:

Melange

i think this is gunna be another battle .we have tired legs after an epic saturday night.
nizzy i doubt will play ,benny im sure monty will want to rest . we have to play tigh .
never get cocky when you're back up 3 days later to your bogie team
Would you play Steele/Ballard together from the start if Niz was unavailable?

I don't think Cy would go in or Muller is suited. But I think they're currently the only other options.

AuzDutchy

Would you play Steele/Ballard together from the start if Niz was unavailable?

I don't think Cy would go in or Muller is suited. But I think they're currently the only other options.
vs Brisbane & Newcastle id be fine with Ballard & Steele, Nisbet is a must for finals though

Monty played Muller there earlier in the season once or twice

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Here’s to the boys flogging the Snore …and might I add , f**k you Snore owners for moving the team to the single most ridiculous place in brisvegas to get public transport too , I know snore fans who drive, who don’t go anymore after years cause the place is a bitch to get too

Corsair

Here’s to the boys flogging the Snore …and might I add , f**k you Snore owners for moving the team to the single most ridiculous place in brisvegas to get public transport too , I know snore fans who drive, who don’t go anymore after years cause the place is a bitch to get too
What was wrong with Suncorp? I used to like going to Away games there.

Did it drown in the floods or something?

turbo

What was wrong with Suncorp? I used to like going to Away games there.

Did it drown in the floods or something?
Too expensive to rent. Roar were losing a massive amount to use it. Redcliff either stopped the bleeding or made a small profit and is more appropriately sized but is in a far worse spot. QLD's stadium ownership rules make it almost impossible to have a 15-20k seater in a reasonable location.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami