• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Relegation battles in other leagues

Arabmariner

Good luck to Fulham tonight...........HUGE game v Brum.

I,ve been following Fulhams progress ,or lack off ,my interest due to reading some of Greenpole,s posts and a soft spot for smaller struggling clubs.

Also Nurnberg in the Bundesliga due to Happy,s posts and same reasons as above.

happy

Arabmariner said:

I,ve been following Fulhams progress ,or lack off ,my interest due to reading some of Greenpole,s posts and a soft spot smaller struggling clubs.

Our battle is nearly over as Bielefeld won 2:0 today and we are now 4 points behind with only 3 games to go...

FFC Mariner

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pulse still around 300........smoked about 80..........wasnt pretty but only 1 team wanted to play and we got the result we deserved.

Simple maths for next week. We win, we stay up.

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:

Pulse still around 300........smoked about 80..........wasnt pretty but only 1 team wanted to play and we got the result we deserved.

I can feel yer passion from here Greenpole...........great win!!

Arabmariner

happy said:
Arabmariner said:

I,ve been following Fulhams progress ,or lack off ,my interest due to reading some of Greenpole,s posts and a soft spot smaller struggling clubs.

Our battle is nearly over as Bielefeld won 2:0 today and we are now 4 points behind with only 3 games to go...
Not looking good Happy! :(

happy

Arabmariner said:
happy said:
Arabmariner said:

no it isn't.
It is not the first relegation I am about to experience but imo the one that was the most easily to avoid and therefore the one that hit me the most...

marinermick

happy said:
Arabmariner said:
happy said:
Arabmariner said:

no it isn't.
It is not the first relegation I am about to experience but imo the one that was the most easily to avoid and therefore the one that hit me the most...

i wonder, now that relegation in iminent for nurnberg, we could see meggsy in mariners colours

now that would be something!!!

congrats greenpolef and also congrats to donny parkes - our patron and one big fulham supporter

happy

marinermick said:
i wonder, now that relegation in iminent for nurnberg, we could see meggsy in mariners colours

now that would be something!!!

congrats greenpolef and also congrats to donny parkes - our patron and one big fulham supporter

I don't know. Nothing has been said so far about his future with Nrnberg...Are there any rumours in Australia concerning this?

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:

Gotta admit, that's probably better for your old blood pressure than the "win by 2 goals and hope 3 other teams don't win" kinda gear.

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:

You,ll need a win at Pompey Greenpolef..............Reading are playing a team with one win all season!!!

FFC Mariner

Not confident, we have a habit of losing the big games that matter and Pompey are a decent side.

Reading will win as well

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
Not confident, we have a habit of losing the big games that matter and Pompey are a decent side.

Reading will win as well
I imagine the viewers choice on Foxtel will be getting a bit of a work out on Sat night!!

FFC Mariner

Sold all their tickets, lots also sold in home areas which (as Pompey is a bit nasty anyway) will cause trouble.

Big screen at Craven Cottage too.

Of the 5 games, Man Utd and the filth will take up 2 slots.

Hopefully us, Brum and Reading the other 3??

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
Of the 5 games, Man Utd and the filth will take up 2 slots.

Hopefully us, Brum and Reading the other 3??
You would think so as apart from Villa and Everton going for the UEFA Cup spot which is almost certainly Evertons anyway,the other games have nothing riding on them.

Omni

I think they're airing more than 5 this week? Due to the whole last day thing?

Maybe 2 channels? I dunno.

Gretna did indeed get owned this season but that's every season, looks like some nice clubs coming up next season.

FFC Mariner

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7SclmhYq-Bk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent">

I cant stand the waiting.

COYW

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred