• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Ref cost us a penalty: Aloisi

loyalist

weston said:
forzamariners said:
weston said:
Yes he was getting held back..... And Matt Thompson was also giving Gumprecht a piddy back ride up the field at one stage of the game.... my point is the jets gave as good as they got.
what exactly did they get off us?

When i said Thompson was giving Gumprecht a piddy back ride, this is what the situation was. Jets were making a break down the right. there were Mariners defenders around the ball....NO ONE...ABSOLUTELY NO ONE in the centre...Thompson is trying to run into the gapping hole only to have Gumprecht have his arms wrapped around him pulling him back to do everything he could to have slowed the player down and deny a great opportunity to score. I feel the player with the ball had a good chance of playing into the centre which would of left thompson one on one with Vukovic. Now if thats is not as bad as the Aloisi shirt pulling incident than what is??
ah my bad
i misinterprepted what you were saying

Gav...

i think it was at about 89/90mins thats off the top of my head though so dont no how correct that is...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

85th minute.

Blatant shirt pull.  Could've actually been a case for a red card, considering it was the last defender and the ball would've been in reach. 

Jimmy

jaypee said:
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
It's all well and good for Aloisi to whinge about the refere, but if he had actually bothered to turn up on Sunday then there might not've been any need to whinge.

Would be nice if we actually had someone who could pass the ball to him!!!!

Well, personally i think your both correct, he did need better service, and because he didnt get it, he should of gone looking for it himself, but he didnt, just stood up front and whinged about the slightest tug on the shirt, go in hard, and if you end up gettin held back enough go down.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Hmm?  What do you mean?  I was referring to the penalty - he tried to break free from the hold but was brought down.

Unless I've missed your point......?

Marinerchick

marconigirl said:
0,,5906032,00.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/gallery/0,22056,5029839-5012667-5,00.html
How is this not holding his shirt???

you have to be kidding me
that should of been a yellow at least because that wasnt the first time this happend grrrr

douges

what about we just use body paint on Aloisi. That way there is no shirt to pull and he'll score us a dozen goals in half the time that F%*$wit griffiths!  :p

rosko

thomas477 said:
ahhhh, outside the box thanx

Come on Thomas, you know that happened in the 6yd, and if you don't, it means you are a troll that didn't watch the game and are just trying to cause trouble...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred