• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Re: sydney Supporters

Jerem

Hey All,
Last week I started a sydney based supporters group for the CCM
as a bas on the "awesome" facebook as a start and build from there
Known as the "Sydney Mariners Supporters"

Link
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=mariners&k=200000010

anyone from sydney surrounds please join, so on and so forth

cheers JG

marconigirl

Jerome said:
Hey All,
Last week I started a sydney based supporters group for the CCM
as a bas on the "awesome" facebook as a start and build from there
Known as the "Sydney Mariners Supporters"

Link
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=mariners&k=200000010

anyone from sydney surrounds please join, so on and so forth

cheers JG
Already joined... :D

P.s- maybe the topic should be changed to Sydney Mariner Supporters!?!?!

skilbeck

Is there a Newcastle Mariners group because I feel so lonely and isolated this week :( . probly the reason for my excessive forum usage

kevrenor

skilbeck said:
Is there a Newcastle Mariners group because I feel so lonely and isolated this week :( . probly the reason for my excessive forum usage
Just PM Mr Celery

Shane_0

Hi all! first post!  :postcount: awesome to see the support for the mariners from fellow Sydney based people! I'm joining for sure.

fedelta

I made a Mariners page on Bebo ages ago..not many Mariners supporters on bebo lol.
I don't have facebook yet but I might get one now and I'll join for sure!

Marinerchick

its ok as long as they dont support newcastle
i support the mariners and any team that play newcaslte
hoping the other team win =]

Marinerchick

i  no i did woops but thats what you get when your at school and tired all the time =[
im sorry ...

EDIT: see  i have to fix my typing grr i hate school

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred