• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd23 - Roar @ Suncorp

turbo

I’d say we have a definite advantage heading into tonight’s match. With then growing threat of a Covid and the likeliness of aus sports going ‘crowdless’ from tonight, no one in the country has as much experience at playing in front of an empty stadium as we do.

If you're going by % of venue capacity filled the roar at suncorp might have our measure but we're both poised for a strong run home unless we play City or WU.

priorpeter

Call me nuts but I do feel Melling and Shabow were harshly done by to be completely forgotten about this season. They both looked competent enough to get a run most weeks and at least they'd put in the effort in a time of desperation.

You’re nuts.

Insertnamehere

You'd think Melling would be very unlikely to start. Might see a back 4 of Clisby, Tongyik/Kim, Ziggy, Miller. We could have used some of Melling's mongrel when we lost our midfield in the two bad losses, he's pretty much a Stensness alternative with similar draw backs to Stens when he isnt playing well.
Melling is the poor mans Stens. He does everything just that bit crapper. Can not fault his ticker though and I am surprised he hasn't been seen.

AuzDutchy

I watched Melling closely over the past few years and in my opinion he would be 1 of the leagues best DMs if he would just stop trying to pass the ball, he tackles well, is full of mongrel and marks and defends well most of the time but as soon as he tries to pass more than 5 metres he f**ks it up.

jacobsfl

Insertnamehere

I watched Melling closely over the past few years and in my opinion he would be 1 of the leagues best DMs if he would just stop trying to pass the ball, he tackles well, is full of mongrel and marks and defends well most of the time but as soon as he tries to pass more than 5 metres he f**ks it up.
Jedi mould. All defend, no pass, no dribble. Occasional lighting bolt from right peg.

marinermick

A-League season clouded after Australian health authorities have recommended the Australian government cancel gatherings of more than 500 people in attendance.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03...ison-coag-premiers-cancelling-events/12053382

The NRL are also at risk of doing the same.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/03/13...oronavirus-before-making-decision-on-matches/

It's also believed that the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne will be cancelled.

More to come later today.

‘shouldn’t affect Mariners’s home games

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Call me nuts but I do feel Melling and Shabow were harshly done by to be completely forgotten.
YOUR NUTS (wink wink nudge nudge) Shadow couldn't kick himself up the arse, but Melling does have his moments VERY occasionally

Ironbark

Alright, radio silence for me. Won't be able to watch the game until a replay later tonight.

Commiserations all and I'll join you with a big sigh to discuss our pointless loss later on

Pirate Pete

ES-XV5DUcAA3Cvh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred