• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rd 17 - Perth Glory (Away) V Mariners

Corsair

In what will be a scrap and battle I feel that Kaltak will be better suited.

We also missed Faz’s go forward last week. Both our fullbacks struggled to get forward and it really affected us. For me Faz is a no brainer if fit. So important to our style of play.
I would think he'd put Kaltak back in, even though I don't necessarily agree with that.

Where Faz is concerned, if he's only fit enough for one half, would you use him first half or second half?

turbo

You say that but it's his second for DOGSO, he will be targeted and whilst quite good at those sliding last minute tackles/blocks it's all about timing. The officials seem very trigger happy for Pens at the moment.
I just watched the mini match and Kaltak's presence would be very handy to have for some of their set pieces which gave City trouble. Perth will be dirty to lose Lachman to a really harsh red card. I don't see how they could say it wasnt a footballing challenge where he's clearly chasing and there's been a clash of feet. Unfortunate red outside the box but only a yellow inside. Quite different to say Grant barging Tulio while not on the ball and even that was controversial. It feels like the officials made some soft DOGSO decisions early on and have doubled down rather than admit those calls weren't great.

We also missed Faz’s go forward last week.
McGarry will have had a lot more time to get his head around what's expected of him, where team mates should be, etc.. so I'd expect more from him too.

Ads

"Ryan Williams, Mustafa Amini, Keegan Jelacic and Zach Duncan are all one yellow card away from suspension having each been booked four times this season."

Let's wind them up ;)

Yeah good info because no one wants to miss a game so they may be hesitant to make a necessary challenge. ‘Run at em’!

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
cant say i'm over concerned about Perf, but it could be argued I have one or both oars barely wet at all ....and dont talk about how hard the trip to perth is FFS...last weeks was worse leaving at sparrows on game day , the boys got this

marinermick

cant say i'm over concerned about Perf, but it could be argued I have one or both oars barely wet at all ....and dont talk about how hard the trip to perth is FFS...last weeks was worse leaving at sparrows on game day , the boys got this

The real issue is the 10pm (our time) start. Bodies would be used to going to bed by that time. No matter what you do we will not be at peak intensity.

Big Al

The real issue is the 10pm (our time) start. Bodies would be used to going to bed by that time. No matter what you do we will not be at peak intensity.
You have a lot of faith in young men going to bed on time ?

It’s not that bad (the lateness) but it does have effect towards the end of the game.

It’s the travel and time zone change that has a bigger effect as it’s a in and out mission you don’t have time to adjust. Eating and sleeping are thrown out to when you are hungry and the general fatigue of traveling
It’s more mental as you start thinking about it instantly. If they can win the battle with the mind they should be fine

Definitely Kaltak back in over Hall

Corsair

DWH and Moresche in, bit surprising, be good if we get to see them both play.

3. Brian KALTAK, 4. Joshua NISBET, 5. James MCGARRY, 6. Maximilien BALARD, 7 Samuel SILVERA, 9. Jason CUMMINGS, 10. Matheus MORESCHE, 11. Beni NKOLOLO, 13. Harry STEELE, 14. Dylan WENZEL-HALLS, 15. Storm ROUX, 18. Jacob FARRELL, 20 Danny VUKOVIC ©, 22. Cameron WINDUST, 23. Daniel HALL, 24. Yaren SOZER, 25 Nectarios TRIANTIS, 28. James BAYLISS, 31. Christian THEOHAROUS, 98. Marco TULIO

Ins: 3. Brian KALTAK, 10. Matheus MORESCHE

Outs: 27. Sasha KUZEVSKI, 47. Olayinka Sunmola

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred