• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R9 - Thurs 3/12 vs City - Retro Round?

dibo

Getting in waaaaay early on this one, but given that this is a school night against City, it's not going to be a big draw. A lot of people might not even know it's on in the run up.

I was talking in the pub with @gialloblu last week and he had a good idea: to give it a point of interest and get people talking about it, should we call this one 'retro round'?

We could get everyone to break out the star treks and the shocking royal blue scarves and the hats with bits falling off them and the appalling fluorescent Raine and Horne sponsored Marinators shirts?

Can play on the fact that we've actually got some history and have fought our way through 11 years, whilst they're a branch office of a global football megalith.

I'm going to be keen to party that night - it's my last match I'm attending as a bachelor too!
Unless something changes dramatically at any rate...
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot:
:vomit:
:popo:

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

Getting in waaaaay early on this one, but given that this is a school night against City, it's not going to be a big draw. A lot of people might not even know it's on in the run up.

I was talking in the pub with @gialloblu last week and he had a good idea: to give it a point of interest and get people talking about it, should we call this one 'retro round'?

We could get everyone to break out the star treks and the shocking royal blue scarves and the hats with bits falling off them and the appalling fluorescent Raine and Horne sponsored Marinators shirts?

Can play on the fact that we've actually got some history and have fought our way through 11 years, whilst they're a branch office of a global football megalith.

I'm going to be keen to party that night - it's my last match I'm attending as a bachelor too!
Unless something changes dramatically at any rate...
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot::pirashoot:
:vomit:
:popo:
I really hope we smash City they turned Heart into nothing more than a colonial outpost.

Rowdy

We could get everyone to break out the star treks and the shocking royal blue scarves ...... and the appalling fluorescent Raine and Horne sponsored Marinators shirts.

The Trifecta !

Season 1 'Star Trek'
2015-10-17 10.59.32.jpg 2015-10-17 11.00.44.jpg

Season 1- Shocking Royal Blue Scarf
2015-10-17 11.02.50.jpg

Season 1- The 'Original' Marinators Limited Edition Jersey
2015-10-17 11.01.52.jpg
:pirashoot::cheers::pirashoot::cheers::pirashoot:

Last edited:

Ancient Mariner

My Freedom pools shirt is now definitely too small. It always was.

I might be able to fit into my original Marinators' shirt but doubt it.

8 weeks to lose about 7 kilos. Possible.

No booze, :( lots of salads (no dressing),o_O gym increase from 2 to 4 sessions a week. :eek:

Hmmm.

I think it will be Star Trek. Comfortable loose fit. :cheers:

sydmariner

I think it will be Star Trek.
make-it-so.png

Rowdy

My Freedom pools shirt is now definitely too small. It always was.

I might be able to fit into my original Marinators' shirt but doubt it.

8 weeks to lose about 7 kilos. Possible.

No booze, :( lots of salads (no dressing),o_O gym increase from 2 to 4 sessions a week. :eek:

Hmmm.

I think it will be Star Trek. Comfortable loose fit. :cheers:

Riddle me this! o_O
That whole post is some 'mensa' trick question shit, right? ;)

Like, AM was skinny Season 1 but did he get fat Season 2? But hang-on .... he's going with the Star Trek which fits, BUT hang on - 'Marinator's Original' was also Season 1 & he's too fat to fit into it. 7 kilos in 8 weeks, how many kilos :popcorn: has AM gained in 10 seasons? :p

Ancient Mariner

No trick puzzle.

With a lot of hard work, I lost heaps of weight just before season one (no booze, lots of salads (no dressing),heaps of gym).

A size L "Star Trek" in season one was a bit too large and was a loose fit.

Mick's "Marinators Original" was printed on what were probably the cheapest synthetic shirts available, with not a lot of material used and definitely no stretch, and a size L was a neat fit.

The same with the "Freedom Pools", cheap cotton t shirt, very small size L, also by season 2, beer :cheers: and pies had found their way back onto the menu.

I do not think I really want to wear the "Marinators Original" plastic shirt in the middle of summer, however it will be an incentive to loose the odd kilo (7kg was an exaggeration).

How about you Rowdy, can you get into your "Marinators' Original"?;)

MagpieMariner

Seeing I wasn't a Mariners supporter in Season 1 (I didn't support football at all then), can I wear my Collingwood guernsey? :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred