• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R22: Mariners v Glory

Gratis

I'd love to see Hutch score past Vukovic in this, both playing their record breaking 223rd A-League game and all

so from what I've seen from Perth - they don't play great football but they counter like demons. or at least did last year. maybe teams have worked this out.

in any case that's our challenge. we like to play through and they'll be waiting to pinch and break. our defence is still not our greatest strength although it is improving. the crux is Roux and Bosnar are suspended, and any word on Posco's hammy injury? we need to manage their speed in transition.

me wonders if we'll play a striker or with Fitzy up front again? either way we're capable of scoring against Perth with our Ferreira - Caceres - Cernak combination, and i've been pleased with the forward movement of the likes of Hutch and Monty, and also Rose. Though Rose will probably CB this game.

the sucky thing is we're on the wrong side of probably not making the 6. it's a strange feeling not having anything truly to play for except avoiding the spoon. and the jest are doing a fine job of helping us out there.
mathematically we could still make the 6, but it's a pipe dream really

localpom

I'd like to see Griff have a game. Season is all about preparing for next year now and he needs a chance to prove he is worth resigning. I think we can win this one. I'd like to see this....

...............................Reddy............................
...Posco........Ando............Griff........Rosey...
....................Monty.........Hutch....................
...Fab....................Caceres...............Cernak..
................................Major.................................

Bench - Nash, Morton, Fitz, Rose,Tricky.

Gratis

Griff has been playing NYL hasn't he? I wasn't sure if he was back from injury or not yet, but i agree if he's fit give him a run

localpom

Griff has been playing NYL hasn't he? I wasn't sure if he was back from injury or not yet, but i agree if he's fit give him a run
Not sure how much game time he's had but with Boz and Storm out suspended he must be in the running. Alternatively you could go with Posco at CB and Morton RB? Either way one of those boys will get a chance i think. Will be good to see Griff Jr up against his brother. :)

nearlyyellow

At least the weather forecast is reasonable for us long suffering (at 3 & 5 pm) fans on the eastern side.

Sunday 22 March
Summary
showers.png

Min 18
Max 24
Shower or two.
Central Coast area
Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely during the day. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds east to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h tending east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.

(http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts/gosford.shtml)

kevrenor

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Central Coast Mariners v Perth Glory

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

Kick-Off:3:00 PM (Local) (3:00 PM AEDT)

Referee:Ben Williams

Assistant Referee 1:Allyson Flynn

Assistant Referee 2:Owen Goldrick

Fourth Official:Stephen Lucas

TV Broadcast:Live and exclusive coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 3.00pm (AEDT)

Radio Broadcast:Online/ABC Radio Mobile phone app. Coast FM 96.3 (Central Coast)