• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R22 F3 Derby away

scottmac

Suspended
Will be interesting to see how Staj re jigs the starting line up with Aiden and Matty back.

Easiest option is to keep the same starting line up and have Matty and Aiden on the bench
You don't not start oniell. He's a must so I'd put him in the mids with jem and Tom or at the back

Reactions: adz

turbo

Will be interesting to see how Staj re jigs the starting line up with Aiden and Matty back.
And Rowles. I suspect Melling might make way for Aiden to allow more options playing forward. Clisby deserves to keep his spot and Staj may want to keep Millars pace but they could also look at bringing him on as a sub. Only things I would fault would be Millar's defensive efforts which is not ideal with Goodwin running at him and perhaps Graham not looking as solid as we would like so maybe that opens up the possibility of Rowles coming back in and Aspro sliding over. It's a nice headache to have.

Could be a long way back for Hoole and Mcglinchey to see any meaningful game time with the way others are going..

FFC Mariner

Aiden, Tom and Jem as our midfield 3? Im sold.
Muzz up front with Pain and Mallon wide.
Thats solid, just try not to look behind them

Reactions: adz

Forum Phoenix

Aiden, Tom and Jem as our midfield 3? Im sold.
Muzz up front with Pain and Mallon wide.
Thats solid, just try not to look behind them

For me Aiden was excellent at the back and if we played him at RB we could push Millar up, drop Mallon to the bench and have good subs and cover for Pain and Millar both in Kekeris and Mallon.

Melling also, I know it still makes some on here think I’ve gone insane, but I have to say his errors are improving (ok that’s a low bar) but his fight and work rate has been excellent, natural warrior. He’s got to own his technical deficiencies/mistakes but last two seasons our systems have also put too much pressure on his and other young players decision making and passing imo.

With our squad I much prefer the safety first and clear it upfield approach than play out at all costs or even Mulveys between the two worlds approach.

Big Al

Just watched the game (missed Sat night).

We were extremely lucky
Our defence is still fragile. We absolutely fell apart with 20mins to go.

Once the kids came on we went to water.

Offensively we were non existent and had one of theose nights where every shot went in.

I don’t think Staj did an awefull lot differently.

Early days and will take the win but not convinced it’s more than a lucky day out.

Our defence is in dire need of experience

Hope I’m wrong

Insertnamehere

Just watched the game (missed Sat night).

We were extremely lucky
Our defence is still fragile. We absolutely fell apart with 20mins to go.

Once the kids came on we went to water.

Offensively we were non existent and had one of theose nights where every shot went in.

I don’t think Staj did an awefull lot differently.

Early days and will take the win but not convinced it’s more than a lucky day out.

Our defence is in dire need of experience

Hope I’m wrong
Thank you!
Waaaaay too much hot air floating around with that win.
Only difference from this wk to previous weeks was luck.
See how we go over the next 5 games

adz

Staff member
Each to their own. Let's not turn this place into the Facebook members group :D

Antlion

Heh, I think everyone is on the same page. We have been the lowest of lows and just because change has started which offers some hope it's clearly a long long climb back out of the well to go

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred