• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R17: Mariners V Perth

dibo

Getting in really early, but apparently there's a "back to the bay" or "retro round" thing being organised for the home game against Perth on the 28th.

Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but that sounds like fun. Break out the star trek shirts (or other old faves), break out the classic tunes, and if anyone (@MrCelery?) can nick the GloryBoys' ToD bell again we'll give it a real big go.

Any songs that we should bring back?

Last edited:

Wombat

What ever happened to Auburn Mariner?

Yes he was a classic. I remember him and Rowdy arguing with security over some non issue and Auburn screaming......"Minimum wage!!.....minimum wage!!" into the poor meatheads face.

Atomic

This vid is incorrectly titled, but it's Auburn at his best. That's the Old Girl standing under the No Stopping sign, wearing the yellow feather boa.
P.S. I didn't take the video, I just remember it being posted online. Incidently, I do have a video (somewhere) of walking to the ground behind the piper... but I can't find the bugger!!!

FFC Mariner

Yes he was a classic. I remember him and Rowdy arguing with security over some non issue and Auburn screaming......"Minimum wage!!.....minimum wage!!" into the poor meatheads face.

Rowdy? Arguing? I can scarcely believe it :)

Wombat

This vid is incorrectly titled, but it's Auburn at his best. That's the Old Girl standing under the No Stopping sign, wearing the yellow feather boa.
P.S. I didn't take the video, I just remember it being posted online. Incidently, I do have a video (somewhere) of walking to the ground behind the piper... but I can't find the bugger!!!

Brilliant.

priorpeter

Plans are afoot! More will be revealed over the next few days once we have it bedded down but looking at having pre match at CCLC, with ex players, old Merck available, raffles etc. I'm keen as for this... I wonder if we can get the old fox scaffold put back up at the back of the bay....

Reactions: adz

dibo

I'm looking forward to seeing @FFC Mariner wearing the Disco Nik shirt again.

They should put a beer cart behind the bay too.

What else?

Wild idea; could we get the whole stadium doing "Everywhere we go?"

Bay doing the call, stadium doing the response? It might be cheesy, but that'd be cheese weaponised.

I wonder if we can get the old fox scaffold put back up at the back of the bay....
...so we can throw a plastic inflatable shark at it, right?

Ancient Mariner

Aaah, Grand Final day (pretty sure Season 1), outside the KB in Forveaux St.

Ancient Mariner

I'm looking forward to seeing @FFC Mariner wearing the Disco Nik shirt again.

They should put a beer cart behind the bay too.

What else?

Wild idea; could we get the whole stadium doing "Everywhere we go?"

Bay doing the call, stadium doing the response? It might be cheesy, but that'd be cheese weaponised.

...so we can throw a plastic inflatable shark at it, right?

Maybe even some celery?

"In your Newcastle slums"

FFC Mariner

PP got the Disco Nik shirt, I got Trottys.
One Caveat though, if it's really hot I will wear the S1 away shirt.
Can active build from the back if it's full retro??

dibo

Aaah, Grand Final day (pretty sure Season 1), outside the KB in Forveaux St.
Definitely 05/6; all star trek shirts, lots of fluoro marinators shirts, none of the 07/8 / 08/9 shirts.

Can active build from the back if it's full retro??
Yeah, good call. Pack it in tight (I reckon there are dents in my shins from bouncing off the backs of the seats in a B16 with two people to a place...).

Atomic

Definitely 05/6; all star trek shirts, lots of fluoro marinators shirts, none of the 07/8 / 08/9 shirts.
Nope. It was the GF against The Scum. My wife didn't go to the first GF, but she is in this video. And yes, it is outside the KB.

style_cafe

That is a classic!!!
First time I`ve seen it & the chills run down the spine.
We should has stuff like that on the big screen prior to games

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred