• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R12: Central Coast Mariners vs Brisbane Roar

kevrenor

Saturday, 27 December 2014

Central Coast Mariners v Brisbane Roar FC

Central Coast Stadium, Gosford

Kick-Off:5:00 PM (Local) (5:00 PM AEDT)

Referee:Matthew Conger
Assistant Referee 1:David Walsh
Assistant Referee 2:Sarah Ho
Fourth Official:Kris Griffiths-Jones

TV Broadcast:Live and exclusive coverage on FOX SPORTS 505 from 4.30pm (AEDT) and Sky Sport 1 (New Zealand)
Radio Broadcast:Online/ABC Radio Mobile phone app. Coast FM
Join the conversation on Twitter using the hash-tag#CCMvBRI

Central Coast Mariners Squad: 1.Matt NASH (Gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jacob POSCOLIERO, 5.Zac ANDERSON, 7.John HUTCHINSON (C), 8.Nick MONTGOMERY, 9.Mitchell DUKE, 10.Anthony CACERES, 11.Nick FITZGERALD, 12.Liam REDDY (Gk), 15.Matt SIM, 17.Richard VERNES, 18.Glen TRIFIRO, 19.Matt SIMON, 23.Isaka CERNAK, 25.Eddy BOSNAR, 26.KIM Seung-yong
***two to be omitted***

Ins:4. Jacob POSCOLIERO (promoted), 8. Nick MONTGOMERY (returns from injury), 23. Isaka CERNAK (promoted)
Outs:21. Michael NEILL (injury – indefinite)
Unavailable: 6. Brent Griffiths (injury – indefinite), 21. Michael Neill (injury – indefinite)

Brisbane Roar FC Squad:3.Shane STEFANUTTO, 4.Adam SAROTA, 5.Corey BROWN, 7.Mensur KURTISHI, 8.Steven LUSTICA, 10.HENRIQUE, 12.Jean Carlos SOLORZANO, 13.Jade NORTH, 14.Daniel BOWLES, 15.James DONACHIE, 16.Devante CLUT, 17.Matt McKAY (c), 18.Luke BRATTAN, 21.Jamie YOUNG (gk), 23.Dimitri PETRATOS, 28.Brandon BORRELLO, 30.Matt ACTON (gk), 34.Shannon BRADY
***two to be omitted***

Ins:3.Shane STEFANUTTO (return from injury), 16.Devante CLUT (promoted), 34.Shannon BRADY (promoted)
Outs:2.Matt SMITH (transfer)
Unavailable:1.Michael THEO (wrist – 2 weeks), 6.George LAMBADARIDIS (knee – indefinite), 19.Jack HINGERT (knee – 2 weeks), 22.Thomas BROICH (ankle – 5 weeks)

Big Al

Did we get any info on Micky Neil's injury. Did he do his ACL again or something else? Indefinite doesn't sound great that sounds long term to me.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
righto...enough is enough Mossy and all the rest of you, time to get stuck in and get a win, no slacking off, no stupid passes, and NO going into a deep depression when the other team go one nil up...FIRE UP

Big Al

So who will be the back four today?
Mossy has said Bosnar is a strong chance. Will it be Ando and Eddie or Poscalario and Eddie with Rosé back at LB or Ando Rose and Sim?

Personally I'd like to see Storm, Poscalario, Bosnar and Rose

Golly

i feel a 12k crowd coming on
then it decides to rain and we get 8k
really feelin a win today
players refreshed by mrs claus
today is the day we find the net on numerous occasions (including the outside of it)

ballantyne

If we get a good crowd we will certainly lose! The only exception I can think of to that rule was the 7-2 rout of the Alessandroless Sydney.

Forum Phoenix

Semi final 3-0 against scum Ballantyne.

Roar nearly always outplay us but Im actually feeling optimistic about today.

Matty Simon has some good minutes under his belt and will be getting close to full form. Same goes for Vernes, this with Monty's return and a lack lustre Roar makes me think we'll get this one.

Early signs around stadium look ok crowd wise- though I'll be surprised if we crack 12k myself. Still speaking to people who are surprised to learn we aren't playing on NYE who were thinking about going to it

Big Al

http://www.ccmariners.com.au/articl...ad-of-roar-showdown/r7xc42l07yvu1f9lg2xr1zzxt

The Mariners will be minus young gun Mickey Neill for Saturday’s clash against Roar, while tough midfielder Nick Montgomery remains a fifty-fifty proposition due to a calf injury.

“‘Monty’ [Montgomery] is being nursed back to fitness – whether he’s right for this weekend or not will be touch and go. But certainly I won’t be taking any risks with him,” Moss concluded.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred