• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Question about season tickets

john_kowolski

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any season ticket holders can inform me:

With the program pack that was advertised in the membership brochure for 07/08 at $35, how does this work.

Does it just say on the back of your card, something like 'Program Pack' and you show this to the sellers to get your copy? Whats to stop you from getting more than one copy, by going to different sellers around the stadium?

If anyone has this, is it worth it? I might get this next year if it's offered again

fedelta

I personally don't have it but i think you get a coupon-like thing and you just show/give it to the people selling the Full 90 and overall you save a bit of money.

dibo

Taylor said:
I personally don't have it but i think you get a coupon-like thing and you just show/give it to the people selling the Full 90 and overall you save a bit of money.

you take the coupons you were sent and cut out the one for the relevant round (the next one will say 'round 18 vs melbourne')

take it to the match and hand it to the full90 vendor in return for your program.

in exactly the way i've forgotten to for most of the year...

brett

dibo said:
Taylor said:
you take the coupons you were sent and cut out the one for the relevant round (the next one will say 'round 18 vs melbourne')

take it to the match and hand it to the full90 vendor in return for your program.

in exactly the way i've forgotten to for most of the year...

Don't forget next week.  ;)

john_kowolski

Wouldn't it make sense just to place 'ENTITLED TO ONE FULL 90 PROGRAM' on the back of the membership card, and then just to flash the card to the seller. This would be much easier, and surely members of the club can be trusted not to defraud their club.

Unfortunatly this year I couldn't become a member but next year I will be able to and I would definatly purchase the program pack as well

ryan

It works best the way it is. You can only get the one program per game that you are entitled to because you only get one coupon per round thus nobody can defraud the club

c-crew

john_kowolski said:
Wouldn't it make sense just to place 'ENTITLED TO ONE FULL 90 PROGRAM' on the back of the membership card, and then just to flash the card to the seller. This would be much easier, and surely members of the club can be trusted not to defraud their club.

Unfortunatly this year I couldn't become a member but next year I will be able to and I would definatly purchase the program pack as well

Yes that would definately make sense. I keep forgetting to cut mine out each week :)

Ursus

ryan said:
It works best the way it is. You can only get the one program per game that you are entitled to because you only get one coupon per round thus nobody can defraud the club

I suspect the program sellers probably get reimbursed by the club for the number of coupons they collect.

Gen (MarinerMum)

I have the coupons, but I forget to take the coupons and have missed.  Also, if you miss a game I would like to be able to get it later, but that doesn't happen either. 

I feel that if you could recoup your coupon at a later date if forget coupon or miss game would be good, because I do enjoy reading the program.

~Floss~

Gen said:
... Also, if you miss a game I would like to be able to get it later, but that doesn't happen either.  ...

Have you ever missed any games Gen ??? ... or just hypothetically speaking???

Omni

Maybe an option for next year is that if you miss a game you can send your coupon to the club and they'll post you the programme?

Bex

From www.gosfordnye.com.au

Ticketing 
Entry to Gosford Races if FREE for all football ticket holders and Mariners members. Simply present your ticket or member card upon entry.

Cheers
Bex

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred