• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Proposed Alliance Kit!

Ted

The Alliance strips arrived today guys and they look bloody good. I'm most impressed.

Socks are still on the way as they were sent in a seperate parcel and should be here by monday.

I have not ordered the numbers or names yet due to the 8th player problem...

Alicia

Ted said:
The Alliance strips arrived today guys and they look bloody good. I'm most impressed.

Socks are still on the way as they were sent in a seperate parcel and should be here by monday.

That was quick... good work Ted.

Alicia

kevrenor said:
mariners4ever said:
the third futsal team, there is dinamo, real and alliance marinators

What are the 2 ladies teams called?

We will be called Flaming Marinators again.  However, we have girls that can only play late games and those who are available for early games.. so team names are;

Flaming Marinators (Early)
Flaming Marinators (Late)

Ted

Alicia said:
Ted said:

That was quick... good work Ted.

Thanks, I wanted to make sure we are ready and kitted up for the start of the comp..
Now to order the names and numbers...
:vhappy:

Alicia said:
kevrenor said:
mariners4ever said:

We will be called Flaming Marinators again.  However, we have girls that can only play late games and those who are available for early games.. so team names are;

Thanks for that, will update our myspace page accordingly.  :p
Can you PM me a list of players first names for each team please?

T

Alicia said:
kevrenor said:
mariners4ever said:

How bout.....
Flaming Marinators
and...
Blazing Marinators???

Ted

T said:
Alicia said:
kevrenor said:
mariners4ever said:

How bout.....
Flaming Marinators
and...
Blazing Marinators???

Blazing sounds pretty cool, errr hot, you know what i mean!  :p

Ted

Alliance still has a slot available for an 8th player if anyone is keen.

Comp is on Monday nights at Niagara Park community Centre from 7pm.

Rego is $50 and a minimum kit fee of $31.50 also applies.

PM me for more details....

Ted

mariners4ever said:
futsal on monday night ??? same time ???
dark blue shirts again ???

Yeah man same bat time same bat channel. I had hoped the kits would be ready this monday, but I held off ordering the numbers and names until the team was complete. Not waiting any longer and will order and pay for monograming tomorrow that way our kits will be ready the following week! Will bring a kit along tomorrow night so everyone can have a gander at it.
:thumbup:

mariners4ever

Ted said:
mariners4ever said:

Yeah man same bat time same bat channel. I had hoped the kits would be ready this monday, but I held off ordering the numbers and names until the team was complete. Not waiting any longer and will order and pay for monograming tomorrow that way our kits will be ready the following week! Will bring a kit along tomorrow night so everyone can have a gander at it.

so you havent found that extra player yet ???

Ted

mariners4ever said:
Ted said:
mariners4ever said:

so you havent found that extra player yet ???

Nah bro not yet unfortunately. Got a full extra kit now as well as another shirt I bought in case we ever needed to borrow a player. Ahh well shit happens, lol.

Ted

Our socks arrived today and I have ordered and paid for all our names / numbers and they should be here tomorrow.

Ted

Confirmed 8 players for Alliance.
- Ted
- Scott
- Drew
- Tim
- Dean
- Adam
- Harry
- Aaron

Ted

After a few hours ironing our strips are now complete with names and numbers attached.

:piano:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred