• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Privacy scandal from the FFA - and more libel from the scumbag media.

Forum Phoenix

It's a great video. Jones and Wilson and their racist agenda and open prejudice needs to be challenged. But a mashup from RBB's darker moments caught on camera makes for pretty grim viewing also. But not going to post any of it. Time to move on.

Rowdy

I dont think Hector's being entirely honest in the video.

I asked the woman who is Head of Security at CCStadium (you can see her in the video) why Hector was being ejected from the game on the day as he wasn't causing any problems in Bay16, she informed me he was on the banned list for lighting flares and spectator violence as well as subsequent breaching of the ban order.

In his video, Hector said he hasn't recieved anything in writing from the FFA about being banned, however according to Head of Security at CCS, he's been ejected 'for being banned' after initially being banned. :rolleyes:

So on the day ........ gets ejected again for being banned.

The crux in all of this is before entering the stadium for the CCM v WSW game he was out the front of the CCLC interviewing people and asked one WSW supporter:
"Do I look like a terrorist? Because on the front page of the paper last week they said I was a terrorist! " ( ie. because his photo and name WAS listed as one of the 198 banned fans by the FFA)

Which only confirms HE KNEW HE WAS BANNED ALL ALONG.

The TRUTH, tis' but a beautiful thing, apparently also very bendy.

Rowdy

Hmmm Training ...... The Intelligence of the man.

Must have been a fully sik goal! Wonder who scored it?

midfielder

I dont think Hector's being entirely honest in the video.

I asked the woman who is Head of Security at CCStadium (you can see her in the video) why Hector was being ejected from the game on the day as he wasn't causing any problems in Bay16, she informed me he was on the banned list for lighting flares and spectator violence as well as subsequent breaching of the ban order.

In his video, Hector said he hasn't recieved anything in writing from the FFA about being banned, however according to Head of Security at CCS, he's been ejected 'for being banned' after initially being banned. :rolleyes:

So on the day ........ gets ejected again for being banned.

The crux in all of this is before entering the stadium for the CCM v WSW game he was out the front of the CCLC interviewing people and asked one WSW supporter:
"Do I look like a terrorist? Because on the front page of the paper last week they said I was a terrorist! " ( ie. because his photo and name WAS listed as one of the 198 banned fans by the FFA)

Which only confirms HE KNEW HE WAS BANNED ALL ALONG.

The TRUTH, tis' but a beautiful thing, apparently also very bendy.

Maybe BUT he says he was named in the paper a couple of times by saying the media accused him of being a terrorist in the vid ...which if you think about it says he was on the banned list...

However what he said at the end was I have never been charged by the police, never received anything from FFA etc.... in a sense that's what part of the issues are.

Also and interestingly nay maybe criminal ..... Rowdy how can you find out personal details of a person from a security firms employee [remember the person says I have no police record, have never been charged by the police and have received nothing from FFA] ... unless you need to know for your job or security of the stadium ... what you were told should be confidential. You could argue he name was already released by News Limited and in the public domain however given you did not know then my limited understanding is what you where told was a breach of the privacy act...

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

What are the privacy laws? Which is a different, if related issue to defamation.

Does "this person is on the banned list" constitute as personal details? Much as I despise Jones and Wilson, I'm pretty sure they can't get into trouble for saying someone is on a banned list who is actually on a banned list and the same would stand for the CCM security lady. Though it's obviously in everyones best interest to see that people like Wilson don't get such information so they can exploit it for their own despicable agendas.

How you get onto that banned list... "I didn't do it" "alleged" is the other matter... Defamation/libel/slander means you can go after someone for damaging your reputation, by proving that they are attributing things to you that are not true. But if I stole a block of chocolate, and get put on a list of chocolate stealers, and someone says I stole a block of chocolate. That is not defamation.

However if I never sole the chocolate...blah blah... then we now come back to the whole banning process stuff again, and it's going to depend on the level of evidence FFA has made their bans based on. But the head of security's job will be to enforce the ban list given to her. Is she required to say 'That's classified' I don't know. But I doubt it.

Hector may be innocent, and that will be a case for his appeal. So he deserves to be able to have one. But having received no notice is not a defence in of itself. FFA would have records of having sent out their ban notices. It is a bit hard to believe they simply couldn't be assed sending out 198 ban notices over ten years. But maybe. And he may have changed address, or whatever. However reality is that some people will also have no compunction in just ignoring or pretending to have never received something. So it doesn't absolve you of anything though.

midfielder

FP

My knowledge on the privacy laws is very very limited as I said ... however my limited understanding is an employee who because of their job becomes aware of someone's personal details is not allowed to tell people of those details if people ask... I could be totally wrong through ... meaning when if I said to someone I know what do you know about Mr B because of your job they are no suppose to tell me.... eg if you knew someone in a Bank and you also knew Mr B was a customer, if I asked the bank employee questions about Mr B's banking the employee is not allowed to tell me. In my banking example I think its covered by the banking act or banking charter however its the same principal .... there was a tax case about 5 years ago when a husband and wife of over 25 years were clients of the same accountant ... the wife asked the accountant about the husband's income he told her and the Hubby sued him and won for telling his wife what he earnt ...

As for HH I agree his vid is somewhat miss leading ...

Big Al

Is Hektor referring to Hektor the persona or Hektor the real person.
E.g. Hektor has never received anything but John Doe the man behind Hektor may have some issues.

Any one could get that footage if that was the angle you working but work a little harder and you may find the other side as well but it has definitely been blown out of proportion by the media.

Also when he refers to himself as a terrorist I presume he is saying because he is a wanderer he is a terrorist not because he personally has done anything that Alan Jones considers

Rowdy

The Head of Security was only repeating to me what 'she' & The Police had already said 'aloud' to Hector - "your being ejected because your on the banned list".

Hector: "Why am I on the banned list?"

Security/Police: "Lighting of flare, spectator violence and entering an FFA Stadium whilst being on the banned list!"

Anyone standing there would of heard what was said to Hector, Pete Prior heard it along with others. I was just out of earshot and asked her why's he going?

She's just reiterated what was already said.

Is this an instance of breach of privacy? Ridiculous.

As for him claiming he 'didn't know' he was banned ? What a load of shite!

He's been banned for breaching his ban. Pretty hard for him to claim argumentum ad ignorantiam.

That happened before he entered CC Stadium that day, and before he was named in the paper the week before.

Crying wolf comes to mind.

I'd be surprised if this bloke has his ban overturned via new appeals process. :cool:

priorpeter

The Head of Security was only repeating to me what 'she' & The Police had already said 'aloud' to Hector - "your being ejected because your on the banned list".

Hector: "Why am I on the banned list?"

Security/Police: "Lighting of flare, spectator violence and entering an FFA Stadium whilst being on the banned list!"

Anyone standing there would of heard what was said to Hector, Pete Prior heard it along with others. I was just out of earshot and asked her why's he going?
When I asked the dreaded clipboard lady and the cops why he was being ejected, they first said it was a matter for the FFA and they couldn't tell me. Then they told us he would be receiving a ban. Then they told us he was already banned.
Apparently, yes, he is banned, for flare ignition at WSW training. Not FFA sanctioned? Anyhow, whether he's received a notice or not, who knows, but fair play to him for having a crack with the vid.

Forum Phoenix

FP

My knowledge on the privacy laws is very very limited as I said ... however my limited understanding is an employee who because of their job becomes aware of someone's personal details is not allowed to tell people of those details if people ask... I could be totally wrong through ... meaning when if I said to someone I know what do you know about Mr B because of your job they are no suppose to tell me.... eg if you knew someone in a Bank and you also knew Mr B was a customer, if I asked the bank employee questions about Mr B's banking the employee is not allowed to tell me. In my banking example I think its covered by the banking act or banking charter however its the same principal .... there was a tax case about 5 years ago when a husband and wife of over 25 years were clients of the same accountant ... the wife asked the accountant about the husband's income he told her and the Hubby sued him and won for telling his wife what he earnt ...

As for HH I agree his vid is somewhat miss leading ...

Yeah I don't think it's the same Middy.

Rowdy

FFA demand retraction over 'Phantom Commissioner' claims:

Football Federation Australia has requested The Daily Telegrah retract a story on an A-League 'phantom commissioner', denying any existence of such role.

In a tweet by the governing body, Football Federation Australia were clear that the role did not exist.

"‘Phantom commissioner’ story by @dailytelegraph is total fabrication," the FFA tweeted.

"FFA seeking retraction. ‘Journo’ involved has form & vivid imagination."

Screenshot_2016-03-18-19-15-12-1_zpstmv19mjp.png

The article alleged that a role existed where an anonymous official could halt a match in progress if a flare or anti-social behaviour occured and that they would attend every A-League finals match.

It was also alleged that police had feared an all-out riot at the recent Sydney derby.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/...antom-commissioner-claims#tpXFgBe6oWAlROOC.99

Last edited:

Rowdy

It appears the 'drink-driving slag' Rebecca Wilson's has been hitting the Chardonnay yet again.

2016-03-18-19-33-14--1129837286_zpsqdxaubii.jpg

Phantom Comissh .......Oh, Puh-leeeeez.

Yeah the FFA recruited him, Skull Ring & all - straight from a Perth Glory fan's gargage sale.

Seriously this woman is gonna have an unwelcome door-knocker sooner or later if she doesn't let this hatred for our game go.

sydmariner

It appears the 'drink-driving slag' Rebecca Wilson's has been hitting the Chardonnay yet again.

2016-03-18-19-33-14--1129837286_zpsqdxaubii.jpg

Phantom Comissh .......Oh, Puh-leeeeez.

Yeah the FFA recruited him, Skull Ring & all - straight from a Perth Glory fan's gargage sale.

Seriously this woman is gonna have an unwelcome door-knocker sooner or later if she doesn't let this hatred for our game go.
latest

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami