• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Premier League Jerseys?

dannysgirl

Does anyone know where I can buy reasonably priced jerseys? Preferably in AU$?
I want to get a Chelsea FC shirt for my boyfriend for his birthday but they are either ridiculously expensive, or have names already on the back, which I don't want because I don't know what name he would want...

Any suggestions?

skilbeck

theres a backpacker place on george street in sydney just opposite QVC that does $10 replicas but they do look like cheap rip offs and $10 is pretty close to what they are worth. I know they have Chelsea because a 6 a side team I was in used them for a comp, how i hated that shirt :(

Paolo

A chelsea shirt ay, dont think he would worry if he didnt get a shirt, not like chelsea have real fans anyway(well not anymore).

p.s dont trust ebay, most are from thailand(thailand = fake)

Deej

Chel$ea shirt? Just get a roll of toilet paper they serve the same purpose!

T

thanman

dannysgirl said:
I want to get a Chelsea FC shirt for my boyfriend for his birthday but they are either ridiculously expensive, or have names already on the back, which I don't want because I don't know what name he would want...

Any suggestions?
Keep an eye out in Rebel sport. They have sales, I got a cricket shirt there which was normally like close to 100 i got for 30 awhile back.. if you wait till maybe just after the EPL season finishes it might come on then.. or go to syd, im sure theres cheap knock off ones like skil had said.
speaking of which.. chelsea ruins the colour blue for me :(
also our team name was soccer 101.. which = chelsea. lol

skilbeck

thanman said:
dannysgirl said:

Any suggestions?
Keep an eye out in Rebel sport. They have sales, I got a cricket shirt there which was normally like close to 100 i got for 30 awhile back.. if you wait till maybe just after the EPL season finishes it might come on then.. or go to syd, im sure theres cheap knock off ones like skil had said.
speaking of which.. chelsea ruins the colour blue for me :(
also our team name was soccer 101.. which = chelsea. lol

rangers ruins the color blue for me

Paolo

arsenal ruins the colour red for me, thats why i want gosford to play in all plain white strips and if they wanted to throw in a touch of dark blue aswell i wouldnt complian

Sym

Come on with performances like Fulham dish out week after week I'm sure a Fulham fans anger does unleash quite oftenly

Azza-Mataz

*get him a liverpool one*

the best place to buy jerseys is proberly the chelski website

just double the pounds!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members