• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Premier League 2009

hasbeen

Umina beat Budgie to keep 2nd spot
SEU get relegated
In Reserves Umina geta point against Budgie, means SEU miss out on semis
Made my weekend

Kareem

sad for Ourimbah but we are confident we can bounce back next season and return in 2010.
A totally different team in last 4 weeks to the one earlier in the season- win against SEU, draw with Umina and gut wrenching loss 1-0 to Doylo compared to getting hammered by Wyoming (5), Doylo (4-1), Entrance (5-2) b4...should be interesting Div1 season in 09!

For promotion it is 2 of Kincumber, Gosford and KDS atm right?

I still think 2/10 of teams is too much to relegate/promote and would have been nice to have seen a playoff at end of season but understand the difficulty in organising one (it was brought up at beginning of season)!

Paolo

Kareem said:
For promotion it is 2 of Kincumber, Gosford and KDS atm right?
Gosford 40
Kinny    39
Killarney 35

Gosford goes top with a 1-0 win over Avoca, two chock upsets with woy woy defeating kinny and terrigal beating killarney

Aden

i really hate ourimbah with a passion. the whole season i been hopeing they  fail miserably and they have so im happy .. 

Bear

keensy said:
Gosford City secured promotion with a 4-0 win over woy woy yesterday.

Good stuff, cant wait to get down to see the games between Gosford and Wyoming next year, always a cracker

Paolo

Bearinator said:
keensy said:
Gosford City secured promotion with a 4-0 win over woy woy yesterday.

Good stuff, cant wait to get down to see the games between Gosford and Wyoming next year, always a cracker
hopefully we roll em like we did in association cup this year ending their unbeaten run

Bear

Hopefully, being one of the few players to have played for both teams, I dont cop shit of your lot and half of Wyoming.

Prob will tho :(

Herbs

Budgiewoi lost Finals of 1st + Reserves.
Funny stuff.
Not to mention the Eagleton show in 1st's.

hasbeen

Keeper_Herbs said:
Budgiewoi lost Finals of 1st + Reserves.
Funny stuff.
Not to mention the Eagleton show in 1st's.
What was the Eagleton show?
I know that Budgie complained about Pluim 1 after the major semi last week and wanted the games at Budgie (who wouldn't?), so they stuck them on Pluim 2. I watched some of the reserves game and it looked slippy as.
Anyway why would anyone want to move any of the finals from 'The Home of Central Coast Soccer', especially when the likes of BUD and KAN1 are so crap? 

hasbeen

kanewillow said:
does any one know if the entrnace beat umi a onto the grandfinal

Wyoming play East Gosford in Reserves
Umina play Entrance in 1's  ... both GF this Sunday 

W

Wilson

Steve Eagleton show yesterday in downtown Cronulla...The little fella was on fire in his spot at right back...Budgewoi def Cronulla RSL 3 donut

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred