• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Predict the score CCM v NEW

adz

Staff member
bakery are u coming down to bay 15 tomorrow or up in the prawn sandwich section?

B

bakery5

adz said:
bakery are u coming down to bay 15 tomorrow or up in the prawn sandwich section?
Bay 15. Stuff the prawn sandwich section, its darby day!!!!

skilbeck

i think this game is gonna be Mattys game. I predict 3-0 to the mariners. Aloisi will get the first at about 20-25 minutes in. It will be a close game for the next 50 minutes or so and then itll be sealed with a Matty Simon double.

Jocwa08

~Floss~ said:
bakery5 said:
Jocwa08 said:
Has anyone had a dream bout the mariners ?
I woke up today from the weirdest dream, i caught the train down to the game really early and i was on the train with matty simon and we talked and stuff then he invited me into the change room before the game, i was talking to everyone there and i was telling them how i reckon matty is amazing and he will be a socceroo.
Then before i left he said he'd score his first goal for me for being so nice to him.
As i watched that game, Bridge scored in the 12', Aloisi scored late in the game and then sasho got subbed with matty in the 70' then after a couple of miss chances he nailed it past Covic to score in the 85' and win the game for the mariners....
Then we caught the train home together.
So im going with that score
Bridge 12'
Aloisi LATE
Simon 85'

are you sure you was'nt high :piano:

I think it's a Man-crush

Definatly always fancied matty ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors