• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-Season Canberra Trip

graaant

Just out of curiosity, anyone else planning on trekking down to Canberra for the two Mariners games?
I'm thinking 24th through to 28-29th would be a good trip, anyone got anything organised for this?

marinermick

graaant said:
Just out of curiosity, anyone else planning on trekking down to Canberra for the two Mariners games?
I'm thinking 24th through to 28-29th would be a good trip, anyone got anything organised for this?

was looking at the friday game but now have to work in forster that day so no chance

graaant

haha, think I'll be headin' down with some mates for a few nights on the turps and possibly the days too.
Hopefully we'll get a few marinators down there.

graaant

No mate, the games are on the 25th and 27th of June - This month.
I'll be heading down on the 24th and coming back on the 29th. Good times.

HanzDogz

Where we all sitting at the match?? i would like to support the boys as i now live in canberra......but still wanna support them as much as possible

dru

Will probably be going down for the Friday game.

Fish stop talking about your fashion sense!

goingtoadisco

im down here during that week so i will be going to both matches. the first game is against belconnen (ACT premier league team, city/town roughly the same size as gosford, just as many bogans) and the second game is against the ACT Rockets who are a representative side, much like the lightning.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred