• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Poll Hijack - favourite football code

Roar_Fan

http://www.foxsports.com.au/adidas

You can vote for afl,league, union and football(soccer).

Football is currently in the lead and we want to keep it that way so get voting.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Just did the vote thingy...football has 43 odd % of the vote so far...you would think this would indicate something to someone

soundsdifferent

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Nice, thanks for the heads up Roar fan. Hopefully when football wins, it will get some good publicity from it?

and its going to make national headlines

skilbeck said:
im surprised they are actually calling it football

none of my freinds let me call it football there all like soccer i say where not american tho so why should we call it wat they do

Tassiemariner

soundsdifferent said:
skilbeck said:

none of my freinds let me call it football there all like soccer i say where not american tho so why should we call it wat they do

The only time i can call it football is on this forum and to a couple of friends.

Everyone else tries to fight me when i call it football. Typical AFL/Union fans.
Fox does a good job calling it football at all times.

kepo

Foriegnmariner said:
soundsdifferent said:
skilbeck said:

The only time i can call it football is on this forum and to a couple of friends.

Everyone else tries to fight me when i call it football. Typical AFL/Union fans.
Fox does a good job calling it football at all times.
Yeh it all comes down to who your are talking too

Mariner Girl

I'm Bi. Settle Gretel, I'm talking about favourite football code  :naughty: :eek:

I love both Rugby League and Football. I went to my first RL game when I was five and started following football at 12 years when I first saw Man U play in the 1977 FA cup final against Liverpool on TV. I've followed both bi-partially ever since and to this day I believe there is room for both codes in my life.  :eek:verhead: :pirashoot:

So with this, I am not voting.  :soapbox:

kepo

Update on the poll:

What's your favourite code - AFL, League, Rugby or Football?
AFL 19.6%19.6% 564 votes
League 29.3%29.3% 843 votes
Rugby 5.14%5.14% 148 votes
Football 45.95%45.95% 1322 votes

Keep voting,
spread it onto other forums too

:thumbup:

sorjesk

What's your favourite code - AFL, League, Rugby or Football?
AFL 18.96% 572 votes 
League 30.8% 929 votes 
Rugby 5.07% 153 votes 
Football 45.15% 1362 votes 

lol at union!!

~Floss~

james_sfc said:
Jesus said:
If you have more than one web browser, you can vote twice or more:p
or u delete your cookies and cache(Clear private data in firefox)

This little conversation illustrates why i suspect a survey in this format would return a different result to, say, (for example) one conducted by a Bundaberg or Cougar-type promo girl asking the question at a shitty nightclub.

Just a theory.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred