• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Player Appearance in SYDNEY tomorrow!

Neddles

For those of you who live/work in Sydney............

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

If any of you guys are interested in going down to the Rocks... There will also be two players appearing on TODAY at around 7.20am..
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A-LEAGUE BIG GUNS UNDER THE BRIDGE​
FFA Media Alert
Wednesday 20 February 2008

The F3 Derby moves south to Sydney this Sunday when the Central Coast Mariners and the Newcastle Jets battle it out for the 2008 Hyundai A-League Championship at Sydney Football Stadium (SFS).

As the clock ticks down to the blockbuster clash, four men with a huge role to play in Sunday's big match will be giving some last minute comments on what promises to be a riveting encounter.

Playing in his first Hyundai A-League Grand Final, Mariners star John Aloisi will be looking to step up to the occasion and Newcastle Jet's defender Adam Griffiths will be backing himself to stop him!

The Hyundai A-League Championship Trophy by the Harbour will provide eye candy for all - but captains Alex Wilkinson and Jade North are well aware that only one of them will be raising Australian club football's most sought after prize in front of a packed Sydney Football Stadium on Sunday evening.

WHAT:  Photo and interview opportunity

WHO:    Alex Wilkinson (Central Coast Mariners' captain), John Aloisi (Central Coast Mariners and Qantas Socceroo), Jade North (Newcastle Jets captain and Qantas Socceroo) and Adam Griffiths (Newcastle Jets) ... as well as Steve Yeo, CEO, Hyundai Motor Company Australia and the Hyundai A-League Championship Trophy

WHEN:    Friday 22 February, 9.00am - 10.00am

WHERE:    Hickson Road Reserve (adjacent to the Park Hyatt Hotel), Sydney Harbour Foreshore, Hickson Road, Sydney

FFC Mariner

f**k f**k f**k f**k

In City, 5 mins away

Guess when my only meeting for the day is booked with someone I cant cancel???

Sacko

Just got back - mananged to get a few photos on my phone - including one of me holding the dunny seat!
Will post once I figure out how to get it out of my phone and onto my PC!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Deej

Sacko said:
Just got back - mananged to get a few photos on my phone - including one of me holding the dunny seat!

we'll see them sometime nect year then Sacko ;)

Neddles

Sacko said:

Ha Ha...Hope I took a good shot ;)

marinermick

DJ said:
Sacko said:

we'll see them sometime nect year then Sacko ;)

you may not

sacko is getting redundancy next week - he is hardly busy at work

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred