• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

PIRES for PEREZ??

promdi442

Aston Villa midfielder Robert Pires has revealed he could continue his playing career in Australia.

Pires, 37, signed a six-month deal with the English Premier League outfit in November and has impressed in his nine appearances, scoring one goal.

But with manager Gerard Houllier set to look to the future at the end of this season, Pires is likely to move on and the Hyundai A-League could be his next destination.

"I'm prepared to retire in May if that's what it comes to, but I am also ready to go wherever an interesting proposition comes from," Pires told FIFA.com.

"Be it Qatar or the US. I've even had an offer from Australia."

"I'm still playing in the Premier League so I get noticed. People haven't forgotten about me. Anyway, one thing at a time. I'll look at that at the end of the season."

Pires would be an ideal marquee signing for any A-League club and his experience would be invaluable to some of Australia's finest young players.

http://www.sportal.com.au/football-news-display/pires-open-to-a-league-116560

Wombat

Aston Villa midfielder Robert Pires has revealed he could continue his playing career in Australia.

Pires, 37, signed a six-month deal with the English Premier League outfit in November and has impressed in his nine appearances, scoring one goal.

But with manager Gerard Houllier set to look to the future at the end of this season, Pires is likely to move on and the Hyundai A-League could be his next destination.

"I'm prepared to retire in May if that's what it comes to, but I am also ready to go wherever an interesting proposition comes from," Pires told FIFA.com.

"Be it Qatar or the US. I've even had an offer from Australia."

"I'm still playing in the Premier League so I get noticed. People haven't forgotten about me. Anyway, one thing at a time. I'll look at that at the end of the season."

Pires would be an ideal marquee signing for any A-League club and his experience would be invaluable to some of Australia's finest young players.

http://www.sportal.com.au/football-news-display/pires-open-to-a-league-116560

Superb player but isn't he a winger so he's not really a direct swap for Perez. Having said that i'm sure he could play attacking mid.

midfielder

TBH.... a 37 year old narrrrrrr ... Musty for mine...

I can see it now...

There has been the Marsh / Lillie .... Warnf / McGraw ; now Amini to Ibini, will set a new goal scoring combo...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred