• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

PETITION AGAINST MATTHEW BREEZE !!!

marc

james_sfc said:
Jesus said:
Shield is the best ref in the country the FFA and Fifa suggest. Why then was he refing the minor semi? Surely he should have been doing the major?
Shield is shit

thats a big call. sheild is the best referee in asia and deserves the title. he is consistant. his refereeing is appropriate from game to game. breeze IS shit. sheild is quality. and im no ref fan.

marinermick

marc said:
james_sfc said:
Jesus said:
Shield is the best ref in the country the FFA and Fifa suggest. Why then was he refing the minor semi? Surely he should have been doing the major?
Shield is shit

thats a big call. sheild is the best referee in asia and deserves the title. he is consistant. his refereeing is appropriate from game to game. breeze IS shit. sheild is quality. and im no ref fan.

agree

kepo

marc said:
james_sfc said:
Jesus said:
Shield is shit

He is not consistant on the a-league at all.
None of the refs are.
Thats why we are all complaining about them.
He might be reguarded as the best in asia, well if we is he got to pull his f**king socks up or else  :redcard:
Somes i think its a game of yu-gi-oh  :yellowcard: :yellowcard: :yellowcard: :redcard: :redcard: the ammount of cards that are show ffs

rant over

sorjesk

Breeze is an idiot, at the start of every game he gets 3 envolopes, on the weekend he opened the one that said Jets win. Maybe if someone goes into the dressing rooms before the game and swaps all his envolopes to say Mariners victory and it will all be good... but here's hoping he will be reffing the Syd v Qld game, always easier when playing against 10 men

Gen (MarinerMum)

I think Frank Farina summed it up "only ask me questions that I can give nice answers to".  this sums up the FFA in its entirity. 

You are only heard if you have something nice to say and the rest never happened.  this is how autocratic, dicatatorial beaurocracy's work.  the never, want the bad stuff.

However, if ....uckly wants soccer promoted then a big issue is quality improvement of the systems within the FFA.  I've got plenty of CQI for Ben ....uckly. 

Firstly, overhaul the referring system in Australia.  I still believe that in any sport 3rd & 4th should have the best referee as they have everything to loose. 

Except of course sydney - they have everything to gain by getting Breeze.

rosko

Should Queensland cheat Breeze of the joy he gets reaching for the top pocket and start with 10?  :piralaugh:

sorjesk

rosko said:
Should Queensland cheat Breeze of the joy he gets reaching for the top pocket and start with 10?  :piralaugh:

but then they would end up with 8 or 9 - and that really wouldn't be fair.....

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
:popo: Job reviews are a part of modern employment...it is quite apparent that the FFA has no such procedure in place for the officials....

can you imagine if  :popo:Breeze :popo: was assessed weekly he wouldnt get a run at the under 6's in kickatinalong at 11 pm on a sunday night....

I think the FFA need to implement weekly reviews (if they dont already, and if they do, the bloke doing 'em is a complete twat)....and get rid of the fines given to clubs for complaining about a legitmate f**k up....sure give a fine to managers if they call the blind a**ehole a blind a***hole.....OHHH and i think its about time that the video ref (only for stuff going on in the box) is seriously thought about

kepo

RECKY said:
OHHH and i think its about time that the video ref (only for stuff going on in the box) is seriously thought about
sure is, especially that horrible call again u guys that could mean all the difference..

marinermick

video refs could be used in the case when a goal or penalty is awarded or not with little interuption on the game

kepo

marinermick said:
video refs could be used in the case when a goal or penalty is awarded or not with little interuption on the game
yep,
we don't want it turning in NRL where the ref has a look at every single try etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred