• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paranoia

Ancient Mariner

Has anyone else wondered why we have so few players signed beyond this season and why any signings we have made since the start of the season are for this season only?

Just wondering. :tinfoilhat:

MagpieMariner

I speculated in another post, perhaps it is because the players concerned don't want to be contracted by us for more than this season. Perhaps they see better prospects for advancement elsewhere. They may see playing with us for one season is better than not playing A-League, but want to be free to accept other offers with other clubs if any are forthcoming.

turbo

If you look at our roster there arent that many I'd be too concerned about losing. Depending on who you rate there's probably 6-8 uncontracted that we'd like to see stay on and a bunch that haven't done enough to warrant it.

Ancient Mariner

If I do not hear of some signings for 2019/2020 soon I will begin to suspect that there has been an order from on high.
"No further commitments beyond this season until further notice".

Cricko_086

God deserves 2years. But not sure.

Our team has been like this most seasons no? We have the aging core that is normally passed on from the previous manager then they hire year contracts and the cycle repeats. Maybe Mulvey is on notice so what’s the point scouting if he is going to lose his job?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Anyone been the Mariners Facebook page that’s filled vastly intelligent footballing minds “ COUGH COUCH BULLSHIT” all wearing rose colored glasses were everyone gets a ribbon for showin* up ....I can’t even imagine the argy bargy going over there at the moment

adz

Staff member
I was in the Mariners members group but got removed for some reason. Been a member since day 1.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Yeah I pulled the pin after two weeks of the restart...the blithering nonsense and bagging of anyone with a stern opinion was ridiculous

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred