• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount - Urgent action for members

Corsair

Watching now. Maybe check the account settings to see if your sub is still live
Yeah will do, they only enabled it the night before the season started so it should be good for months yet.

Checked it

Next Billing Date
05/10/23

Weird, will try again tomorrow.

MrCelery

Today's email from KeepUp mentions: "As a valued Central Coast Mariners member you are also eligible for an exclusive annual Paramount+ subscription offer via your membership portal."

I've not found anything on the membership portal about this. Anyone know what the offer is?

I'm already a subscriber until mid August, so I assume I'll need to cancel and apply for the offer (whatever it is).

Corsair

Today's email from KeepUp mentions: "As a valued Central Coast Mariners member you are also eligible for an exclusive annual Paramount+ subscription offer via your membership portal."

I've not found anything on the membership portal about this. Anyone know what the offer is?

I'm already a subscriber until mid August, so I assume I'll need to cancel and apply for the offer (whatever it is).
The offer is probably f**k off we want nothing to do with it after being stiffed by the Danny the Wanker of the World last season.

FFC Mariner

I wonder if that is an error? CCM had to cover the cost of Danny's deal last season and nothing has been said for this year - anywhere

Pirate Pete

I wonder if that is an error? CCM had to cover the cost of Danny's deal last season and nothing has been said for this year - anywhere
No, I don't think it's an error.
It won't be a freebie like last year. They're just offering an
"exclusive annual Paramount+ subscription offer"
It doesn't say how much they want to charge you for this exclusive offer.

MrCelery

No, I don't think it's an error.
It won't be a freebie like last year. They're just offering an
"exclusive annual Paramount+ subscription offer"
It doesn't say how much they want to charge you for this exclusive offer.
A 'freebie' would be nice, but would be happy with just a discounted subscription. Anything that would drive up the memberships is good.

While Paramount+ has it's technical and design issues, I'm not one that is prepared to be overly critical. In the desert that is football coverage in Australia, Paramount+ is at least something. KEEPUP too.

We'll just have to wait for the APL to let us know what the offer is. I hate it when they hint at something and then take ages to provide the details.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred