• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

Insertnamehere

That’s 10 play which is still garbage and I believe filmed by a different group.

paramount’s feed seems good now but their app needs optimisation, casting seems to be an issue and it desperately needs start over, pause & rewind.
Yeah I believe 10 and p+ are completely separate production for football.

Wombat

10 Play was pretty average but I watched it on an 18" PC. Paramount was good last game but on a TV.

turbo

Its filmed at 25fps so even if its 1080p you still have issues because of the speed of movement.
I think it really depends on how people are watching and their own tolerance for quality and fps.

I could live with it on phone/iPad no problem, maybe computer monitor at a pinch. Chuck it up on the TV and it becomes extremely obvious.

10 play has been reliable and the static/slow moving picture quality is ok but not great. It’s watchable and probably an ok standard for early round games comparable to what Fox had. Not really up to scratch for the later rounds though.

turbo

yeah it doesnt make much sense. its niche competition and we're seeking out the content so give the people what they want

turbo

Nah. 50fps is pretty standard for sport. P+ does give you 50fps now but I get mad buffering at 1080p. It was 25fps when I posted though.
I have no issues on the Android TV app - 50 fps @1080 with no buffering but yeah the first 4ish rounds were rough. Obviously desperately needs more features and the app performance across platforms seems to be hit and miss

Insertnamehere

I have no issues on the Android TV app - 50 fps @1080 with no buffering but yeah the first 4ish rounds were rough. Obviously desperately needs more features and the app performance across platforms seems to be hit and miss
I have heaps of issues and am still trying to work out whether its NBN or VSOD providers. Most of the time I can just watch a 720 stream.

Kilsin

I have no issues at all with P+ streaming from their website on my PC, I have up to three games going at once sometimes without a hitch but it's pretty poor to not have pause, rewind and replay available from the start.

Hopefully, that's something they're working on implementing asap.

turbo

Rewind and play from start is critical. If npl.tv can do it, so can paramount
No argument here. Watch from start too. I miss more games/minutes than I’d like because they can’t manage that.

I have heaps of issues and am still trying to work out whether its NBN or VSOD providers. Most of the time I can just watch a 720 stream.
I assume you’re testing using Kodi then if you’re able to select 720 v 1080? I’m with superloop if that helps. Don’t have any central ad blockers like pi hole that might be causing background havoc?

Reactions: adz

Insertnamehere

No argument here. Watch from start too. I miss more games/minutes than I’d like because they can’t manage that.

I assume you’re testing using Kodi then if you’re able to select 720 v 1080? I’m with superloop if that helps. Don’t have any central ad blockers like pi hole that might be causing background havoc?
Yeah using librelec - kodi for Rpi basically. I'm with mate and I dare say they dont have enough bandwidth combined with an overloaded HFC network.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami