• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

Pirate Pete

https://www.smh.com.au/business/com...ssie-streaming-landscape-20210919-p58sx4.html

That would make it interesting if they got the EPL too.
Not that I'm that interested in it myself.

The EPL rights auction is expected to be a four-way battle involving two Australian broadcasters, Optus and Stan Sport, and two cashed-up American-owned players, Paramount+ and Amazon Prime Video, which both have aggressive growth ambitions. Stan is owned by Nine Entertainment, which also owns this masthead.

turbo

That would make it interesting if they got the EPL too
It would be the best way to push more football people under mostly the same umbrella and if they've got the app already there's no reason not to watch the A league. After losing UCL and not really going for A league I have to wonder if Optus would rather wind down the sport component than pay big money for rights.

Insertnamehere

https://www.smh.com.au/business/com...ssie-streaming-landscape-20210919-p58sx4.html

That would make it interesting if they got the EPL too.
Not that I'm that interested in it myself.

The EPL rights auction is expected to be a four-way battle involving two Australian broadcasters, Optus and Stan Sport, and two cashed-up American-owned players, Paramount+ and Amazon Prime Video, which both have aggressive growth ambitions. Stan is owned by Nine Entertainment, which also owns this masthead.
Serves P+ purposes to go hard for any and all football.

Ads

Serves P+ purposes to go hard for any and all football.

I don’t think Optus will let it go.
They heavily overpaid in a blind bidding last time and have invested such a massive chunk in the app, infrastructure, personnel.

If one one of the others get it, they will be paying overs as well.

Corsair

coveragen.jpg

Omni

I'm not a fan of the live cross thing at all, I find it detracts from concentrating on the game. Most people seem positive, guess you can't please everyone.
I think making it a separate stream could work. US Broadcasters have been working on doing a live cross show for the final day for a while now. It’s common here with NFL and Baseball

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami