• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Paramount coverage 2021/2022

moomoo

Follow the below steps:

when i select annual it goes from step 4 to 6 ?

1. Click Redeem Now Button

2. Click Sign-up for Paramount+

3. Enter your Details

4. Under Pick Your Plan – select Annual

5. Under “Have a Coupon Code” – enter your 12-month subscription code provided to you in this email.

6. Fill in your payment details

7. Click Agree & Subscribe and welcome to Paramount+!
On the right of the payment page about half way down in small words it says add code. You need to click the drop down arrow to open box it goes in.

priorpeter

@Iain Shand or @Shaun Mielekamp are either of you able to advise who I should be contacting regarding my code being invalid? It isnt clear if this is something that needs to go via the APL or direct to Paramount+.

I've tried all the usual stuff, different device & browser, the direct webpage link they suggest on twitter, read the instructions. The code just doesnt work.
Email help@aplfootball.com.au and they will sort it

Corsair

asking for payments details is a bit rich ... but, i s'pose, not unusual for these types of things
Agree, it was annoying. I'd like to be able to cancel it now and retain access for the 12 months or at least turn off auto-renew.

Holy

Before I contact the club, does anyone know if they are drip feeding these emails out.

I auto-renewed my gold membership which I thought it was included in it.

I still don’t have mine, I’ve checked my spam and junk folders but nothing.

Kilsin

I got my email and went through the registration process on PC without ever seeing a place to enter my unique code from the email, so now I have created an account, added my payment details and am left waiting for Paramount + support to help me add the code on their end.

It is completely on me but I wish the process was a bit more fluid and the promotion code box was more visible.

Last edited:

Corsair

Lots of old movies due for a rewatch. Generally gonna be a pretty niche audience though for most of the new content.

scottmac

Suspended
Correct, they will do an Disney+.

Foxtel is becoming worthless with no free to air after 2023 as all Foxtel will be via satellite only. I see Fox slowly just becoming Binge and Kayo (i.e. will just be a streaming service) as the costs of dishes and set top boxes will be hard to maintain. I only had Fox for A League and we know how that story has ended.
So if you've already got Disney ➕ you'll get paramount ➕........

Tevor

Had no issues with registering, look forward to the season starting and seeing what football content they come up with like mid week shows etc.

adz

Staff member
Before I contact the club, does anyone know if they are drip feeding these emails out.

I auto-renewed my gold membership which I thought it was included in it.

I still don’t have mine, I’ve checked my spam and junk folders but nothing.

Should prob have it by now. Look for an email from noreply@footballapl.com and subject Paramount+ subscription Code

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred