• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A League Games 2023/24

Tevor

Anyone watch the Sydney game? Were Wanderers ever in it? What/who do you think O'Rudan will blame this week?
I get the feeling his whole creation of the agenda against them has categorically backfired and not just on the pitch. It seems to have given the fan base even more reason to play the victim and feel they are above the law and you only have to see what they write and think on socials to see Rudan has created and unwanted psyche within the fan base that is now causing major problems for the Club.

I get the feeling the "take full responsibility" after the derby is to try and quieten it all down but unfortunately that horse has already bolted.

Stuartmcateer

Still not convinced by the Roar, was more showing the short comings of the Vuck I feel and to be honest the Roar were under pressure the last 10 minutes when they should have won comfortably.

Its strange that all the teams outside of the current 6 are not really standing up and that includes City. I just don't see the Roar, Perth or Adelaide having enough to get into the finals. City may still make it but gee that is a big if at this stage. I don't see Vidmar getting that gig after this season.
Roar have an interesting mix on paper.

If they can keep Rojas, O'Shea and Berenguer fit and find a way for Neville, hingert and Aldred to find a bit of form to stop soft goals going in, they have enough raw young talent with the likes of Hore, Waddingham, and markovski to go alright.

Except for jets and Adelaide they play teams above them. They could cause some issues to some of those top 6 teams. They don't play us again and the nix and maybe Sydney are the only sides in their run in that I would say they can't beat (but we can live in hope for an upset or two).

Big Al

Still not convinced by the Roar, was more showing the short comings of the Vuck I feel and to be honest the Roar were under pressure the last 10 minutes when they should have won comfortably.

Its strange that all the teams outside of the current 6 are not really standing up and that includes City. I just don't see the Roar, Perth or Adelaide having enough to get into the finals. City may still make it but gee that is a big if at this stage. I don't see Vidmar getting that gig after this season.
Perth are the highest scorers in the league. Just can’t defend or hold a lead. They could push if anyone from the lower half.

Roar aren’t bad and you need to be warry of them but should beat them team. They can’t defend either.

turbo

WSW have to play City twice so that's a big match up for deciding top 6. They also play Brisbane so there's a chance to leap frog them for both other top 6 contenders. Wanderers look most likely out of the current 6 to drop out.

Tevor

WSW have to play City twice so that's a big match up for deciding top 6. They also play Brisbane so there's a chance to leap frog them for both other top 6 contenders. Wanderers look most likely out of the current 6 to drop out.
Didn’t realise they played each other twice. Not ideal for either of them but how funny.

Tevor

So Girdwood Reich gets an upgraded red. Davila kissed on the dick by a rainbow at this stage
The officials look really bad on this, was watching the after game of SFC v Roar and the commentary showed both incidents and it was clear as day they got them around the wrong way. Commentators didn't hold back either so was perfect example of the level of inconsistencies of VAR.

Poor Ronnie, two weeks ago he gets an upgraded red and then Davila lunges in with a shocking tackle and only a yellow. Reminds me of the Clisby tackle in the Derby as well as that was a red as well but only a yellow.

KGJ should be hung out to dry after that VAR call against us, worst official of the A leagues ever and allowed to still be in the VAR booth.

Nothing will happen to Davila as he received a yellow therefore it has been dealt with during the game and there is no option to be upgraded.

Tevor

At first I thought the Sydney one was harsh but one angle showed the downward pressure directly on the ankle and I dont think anyone could argue that. I can also see why the ref would have thought yellow on the pitch. No excuse for Davila though, he hits high and with force.
Thanks I haven't seen too many replays of the SFC tackle.

true believer

there is a real case for simulation against the pink wiggle. right at the end of the roar $hitney game.
redmayne going off like a cut snake .holding his head, when the roar player misses his head by a foot (82:30).
the ref walks up and gives him the "get up you sook" talk .then walks away .
disgusting and should receive a suspension .

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It's a definite foul (though usually if it's in the goal area and it's a goal kick anyway, you just give the goal kick as that's a little more beneficial), but.....did....wow, I've seen the clip. He is actually lying there pretending to be unconscious. That's real f**ked up. I mean, I have diving and faking injury to start with, but that's a whole other level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred