• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Other A league games 2022/23

ConsKrypt

ADL 1 - MCY 1 at half time...

City need to win this one IMO (just so we retain 2nd going into tomorrows game) ?
McLaren is having an absolute shocker on shots tonight though lol...

ConsKrypt

If ever there was a game that City was going to let us down, I feel this one is it. They are not switched on at all.
Lol at “he only needs one chance” Maclaren. Ummmmm ?
He's had multiple "chances" thus far and missed all of those haha

Stats at HT:
1677836493490.png

Tevor

City now having a run of injuries and players like Nabbout played not 100%. Reds deserved the win and went after them having survived the early onslaught and only conceded 1. Out enthused the league leaders in the end. We were lucky with results last week and this week we need to control our own destiny.

Meerkat

City now having a run of injuries and players like Nabbout played not 100%. Reds deserved the win and went after them having survived the early onslaught and only conceded 1. Out enthused the league leaders in the end. We were lucky with results last week and this week we need to control our own destiny.
Agree with this.

turbo

Whenever city stumble we seem to stumble harder to avoid closing the gap. Very frustrating

Jerem

Incorrect, once we play tomorrow we are equal on games played, only City and Victory are a game behind in total played due to the suspended derby
Of all the things google isn’t live, still, we win
We’re equal. City’s lead contained. I don’t see that as such a bad thing

ConsKrypt

Of all the things google isn’t live, still, we win
We’re equal. City’s lead contained. I don’t see that as such a bad thing
That's all depending if we turn up for the game or not, from past games where we missed kaltak we didn't exactly play very defensive football is all I'm saying also there's other services that are more accurate to track the league standings in terms of live updates

Forum Phoenix

Our two first choice centre backs out cannot be ignored. But big games like this are won in the mind first. I hope our team aren’t as nervous as some of their fans. They’ve beaten western twice. So I think they’ll go in with real belief. And so they should.

For my part, though western have improved and strengthened their squad, as a unit, and in our coaching, I believe we’re better.

Time to go prove it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb