• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Orange Army vs Marinators

Roar_Meat

It looks like Central Coast and Perth will be our two big trips this year. Sick of copping crap at Newcastle.
We would be interested in having a social match against you. Obviously we have to wait and see the draw, but it is likely we will play you twice down there. Im not sure of the logistics or what ground you could get (looks at Marinermick to get Ourimbah). We enjoyed having you guys up here, cos you are a decent bunch, unlike others.
Let me know what you think and let me know who to contact etc.

Cheers

RM, Martin Stern
Orange Army Vice-President

mariners4ever

how about we could play the orange army the weekend of our home leg of the semis as the mariners will probably play the roar

or even us play the orange army up there in the away leg ??

Roar_Meat

Will be too busy on the turps to play then and yes we could do it on a home and away basis.
Its still a probable that you will play us...LOL

Jimmy

mariners4ever said:
you would probably have to ask brett the main man for organising thes kind of things

brett's pulled out of dinamo duties, im sure we could find a field here easy enough.
you wouldnt want to play at ourimbah, its a dust bowl.
should be a good match.

brett

Leagues Club park would have to be the best venue for all involved but others (Perm? Mick?) have gone further down the path than I with discussing whether it would be available for something like this.

Roar_Meat

It could be the morning after the game or the morning of the game. Just a bit of Kick and Giggle, even mixed teams. I wanna snap Mick!!

M

mariners_4_ever

typical sydney supporter!!!!! he will leave when us alone when the mardi gra starts recuting !!!!
maybe him and kossie could go as dykes on bikes and b riding breeze????????????????????

F**K OFF AWAYDAY!!!!!!!!!!

BAD BULLZ

awayday said:
battle of the worst home ends?
WHO THE FARKIN FARK DO U THINK U R FOOL WAT TEAM U RECKON U SUPPORT I DONT CARE IF U GLORY CIRCUS OR SCUM I SHOT GUNN MARKIN YOU WE GOT A TEAM ANY TIME ANY WHERE U WANT IT U FARKIN GOT IT I 'LL BRING IT PUT UP OR SHUT UP U FARKIN MUPPET

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred