• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Off Season Silly

midfielder

Wombat wins powerball 40 million & Oz Lotto 20 million next week.

In his celebrations he gives the club 10 million for a two year marquee.... and not trusting MC he says this forum can decide. FFA will throw an other million into the pile.

So we have 11 million thanks to Wombat and FFA ...

Who do we buy...

Insertnamehere

Hulk. Effing love him as a striker. Probs would have half left over for a midfielder to accompany.
And just a straight up baller name too.

Forum Phoenix

Wombat wins powerball 40 million & Oz Lotto 20 million next week.

In his celebrations he gives the club 10 million for a two year marquee.... and not trusting MC he says this forum can decide. FFA will throw an other million into the pile.

So we have 11 million thanks to Wombat and FFA ...

Who do we buy...

I’d say we’re buying Cole and bringing Gumps out of retirement,

VicMariner

A marquee is a gimmick and short term sugar hit. That sort of money might be better spent ensuring our long term existence.
Maybe buy the stadium and/or finish the COE.

marinermick

Karius. I presume he will be looking for a club and I reckon we could get him for a bargain basement price.

Wombat

Buying the Stadium which will be now be known East Gosford Thai Massage Stadium and i'll open another massage shop near the ticket offices at the front. Lovely massage and then wander across to all you can eat. MC will be persuaded to sell cheaply due to incriminating photos involving him, Harry Redknapp, a few lingerie ladies, my Cattledog and a pile of Columbia's finest (the dog will also take McGing's spot in the squad).

The COE will be renamed Wyong Thai Massage Land and Tuggerah will have its first Thai Massage shop. The Gym will be opened and Mariners Members will have half priced memeberships. The Mariners Tavern will be the built with a huge gaming section to ensure that we always have a couple of marquee players each year.

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
Kesuki Honda & Gervinho.
2 players that can play anywhere across the front 3 or in behind at 10. Both off contract this year and both 31. Both would destroy this league.

But if wombat won 60 mill he can get f**ked and drop 20 mill in :p

Wombat

I'd love Honda but Gervinho is too ugly to play for the Mariners. He would scare the Children away.

For $20m I'd lobby to reinstate Doug Eaton to the council so that I could buy half of the land in Wyong for a very fair price;)

Offsider

Buying the Stadium which will be now be known East Gosford Thai Massage Stadium and i'll open another massage shop near the ticket offices at the front. Lovely massage and then wander across to all you can eat. MC will be persuaded to sell cheaply due to incriminating photos involving him, Harry Redknapp, a few lingerie ladies, my Cattledog and a pile of Columbia's finest (the dog will also take McGing's spot in the squad).

The COE will be renamed Wyong Thai Massage Land and Tuggerah will have its first Thai Massage shop. The Gym will be opened and Mariners Members will have half priced memeberships. The Mariners Tavern will be the built with a huge gaming section to ensure that we always have a couple of marquee players each year.

Don’t get me wrong ............. I am a dog person ............ but I would still need to see your dog’s throw in technique. I don’t think running away from everybody with the ball in his mouth, although better than last season’s efforts, will cut the mustard.

How do you think he would go leading the line .............. give simon something to chase ???

Wombat

McGing is better at throws ins than Charlie. Charlie is the better tackler and dribbler. Charlie refuses to pass but if she did choose to pass it, rather than run with it, I'm sure she would be more accurate. Her crossing would be far more accurate but expect dinking little through-balls rather that McGings hitting the defender or over hitting for a Goalkick.

Insertnamehere

I'm glad all the woffle has transferred to this page. Tired of notifications from the MM page and the squad page, then tuning in for 30 comments of dribble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred