• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Oceania - remember them?

kevrenor

Sheepshaggers through to Confederations Cup, and to Asia/Oceania '5th' place play-off.

2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa Qualifier

NEW ZEALAND 3 (Ben Sigmund, Shane Smeltz (2)) vs. NEW CALEDONIA 1 (Michel Hmae)

15H00 (NCL T) 6 September 2008

Stade Numa Daly Noumea New Caledonia

NZL: 18-Glen MOSS (GK), 2-David MULLIGAN, 3-Tony LOCHHEAD, 4-Simon ELLIOTT, 5-Ben SIGMUND, 6-Ryan NELSEN, 8-Duncan OUGHTON, 9-Jeremy BROCKIE; 10-Shane SMELTZ, 11-Jarrod SMITH (16-Chris JAMES 90+2),17-Allan PEARCE (15. Jeremy CHRISTIE 57)

Substitutes not used: 1-Mark PASTON (GK), 12-Andrew BOYENS, 13-Steven OLD, 7-Leo BERTOS

Not available: 14-Tim BROWN (Suspended)

Coach: Ricki HERBERT

Goals: 5. Ben SIGMUND (15); 10. Shane SMELTZ (65, 76);

NCL: 1- Jean Marc OUNEMOA (GK), 4-Jonathan KAKOU, 15-Michel HMAE, 3-Jean-Patrick WAKANUMUNE, 7-Bertrand KAI, 5-Georges WADRENGES, 6-Marius MAPOU, 8-Pierre WAJOKA, 10-Patrick DIAIKE, 14-Ramon OSAMALI (13-Poulidor TOTO 67), 12-Luther WAHNYAMALLA;

Substitutes not used: 18-Michel HNE (RGK), 2-Loic Houlala, 9-Nol KAUDRE, 11-Cedric NONMEU, , 16-Andr SINEDO, 17-Allan HNAUTRA,

Coach: Didier Chambaron

Goals: 15. Michael HMAE (55)

Referee: VARMAN Rakesh Chand    (FIJ)

http://www.oceaniafootball.com/

FFC Mariner

Simon Elliott must be worth a look from some enterprising HAL club. Quality DM with Prem experience.

Chris James was also supposed to be the next big thing at Fulham but doesnt look like he has made the grade. Att Mid too

serious14

Faaaaaaaaaaark - so they get to sit around now until all of the Asian qualifiers are done??

F*ck that for a joke..... so glad we left.

Paolo

i'd like to think we can qualify directly through asia....but something inside me wants us to finish 5th and play new zealand in the 2 leg qualifier

bulldogmariner

Mariner Girl said:
God, I hope they have to go to Tashkent for the playoffs.  :piralaugh: :piralaugh:
After watching Uzbekistan today there is no way New Zealand will be heading there! I think Bahrain will finish 3rd in our group probably with Iran in group B. I am sure the kiwi's will love going to Iran to play home and away!

MattSimon

Ah, the OFC. They're like the poor, smelly neighbours on FIFA Avenue with burnt out cars in the front yard.

serious14

dibo said:
serious14 said:
AFC East, AFC West.

Problem solved.

psst - we already have that. look at the AFCCL group stages. ;)

;)

Make it for national teams as well and it's full steam ahead.  The Island teams can stop being pwned by NZ and get pwned by Thailand and Hong Kong instead.  ;D

ryan

I would love to see both us and New Zealand qualify for South Africa and be drawn in the same group. 3 easy points for us ;D

serious14

ryan said:
I would love to see both us and New Zealand qualify for South Africa and be drawn in the same group. 3 easy points for us ;D

Last time we said that we lost 1-0 and didn't get to go to the Confederations Cup.......

FFC Mariner

ryan said:

No, I want England 1st group game. 3 easier points as they are always shit in their opening game (and most of the others too).

tuftman

Greenpoleffc said:
ryan said:

No, I want England 1st group game. 3 easier points as they are always shit in their opening game (and most of the others too).
Wouldnt the ideal group as far as rivalry be England Croatia and either Uruguay or the Kiwis...random thought for the day

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred