• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

obscene banner by scumsuckers

M

mariners_4_ever

:soapbox:  While just watching the replay at home i noticed something. At the 46 th minute when hutcho was taking a throw in a banner appeared behind him. It was a drawing of someone with their head up their arse with "McKinna" written above it. :redcard: Where was the scums security when this was taken in?????  :popo: After all the shit the security  arseholes at the gate put us through with our flags and banners, how did they miss this one???? Well I just hope some of our talented artists can seek retribution and redeem revenge for this crap.

GO MARINERS AND LONG LIVE THE YELLOW ARMY!!!!!!!!

LFCMariners

In all fairness, there WAS a banner in the yellow army implying (quite clearly) that Holland liked penis.

P

Pete

BJ said:
In all fairness, there WAS a banner in the yellow army implying (quite clearly) that Holland liked penis.

But he does doesn't he?  ;D

M

mariners_4_ever

its still nothing like what they did
how many times was that put on the tv ???
its a big difference when your attacking a player than attacking a coach
and anyway we all know that James Holland loves penis!!!!!!

uncleyellow

security were quite intent on Checking what was written on my banner...

They are a bunch of muppets. Make more trouble than the are worth...

adz

Staff member
I think it was that Holland is a penis, rather than he likes it.... could be wrong tho ;)

Chooky

That offensive banner you speak of, it was checked twice, by security at the gate , even the person in charge at the gate and was deemed ok. Fair go, you can't expect to have banners about us ripping in, and not have some comeback towards your lot. BJ says it right, fairs fair.

CCM-JAM80

Don't be so precious ... I am sure all saw the humour in it and took no offence from the home crowd  ::)

M

mariners_4_ever

The point I was implying was securities one eyed view on banners!! Is this because they where ALL dickheads and can only use one eye??? Maybe they weren't wearing vest but condom!! The arrogant attitude of these wankers every game towards away fans is beyond disbelief!!! The banner is nothing less than you would expect from northern scum with their small minded mentality.

Chooky

No problem, just for you that banner will stay home on the away leg as I hate seeing grown ups cry. But by all means keep those Holland love penis and Bogan banners as they are obviously ok. Oh the Irony in calling people one eyed in your last post is killing me. See, mature aged people can take a bit of criticism when they dish it out. Atmosphere was great yesterday from both ends btw and if you can't handle a banner like that, well then, thats just plain sad.

cdev_19

To a degree I think it's not all that bad. If you ever go to the Mariners - Jets derby there are always banners from both sides which are cause for a good laugh, and cause to get you fired up. You've got to be able to laugh at yourselves as well.

We are light years ahead of the other sides who bring out the same old boring drivel every damn game.
("Kruse missile", "Brosque is a legend" zZZzz)

SNOWMARINER

Don't really care for what's written on a banner but god damn it I f**king hate that linesman watching the replay brings back all the gut churning feelings I had yesterday starting to celabrate the goal in bay 11 only to realise another bad decision will change the course of the game. I do hope linesman Jason Power is not involved in anymore games this year esspecially not ours.  I really don't think he'd be popular in BT and is obviously in need of a rest.

P.S I am trying but I'm not over it yet. Maybe I'll take my dogs to the beach for a walk. Hopefully I'll see a linesman flag in hand that my dogs can maul. That would help.

Part_Timer

the banner didnt say he loved dick it said he was a dick advocaat as in says he is signing and then doesnt like one dick advocaat but he is a dick...taking diving lessons from griffo

LFCMariners

I'm pissed off because before the game I walked right past three men wearing official FFA Referee's tracksuits and I didn't say a single word to them. Damn!  :headbutt:

rosko

Ahhh BJ.. You do realise you will now be held responsible for all that occurred in that game... Aloisi can even blame 'YOU' for the penalty miss....  :piralaugh:

NAFE

You do realise its just a bunch of words and a picture on a piece of fabric.

Why don't people just grow up and realise a banner cant hurt you (well unless the poles get smacked around your head).

Maybe you should stop complaining and ty and out do the banner???

adz

Staff member
have to say I agree with the scum here  :vomit:

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

ok im feeling a bit better

:vomit: :vomit:

...that's the lot... anyhow... if we start whinging about their banners then they will do the same and nobody can have funny/insulting banners. get over it guys, it's called banter.

:vomit:

fish

Im with the bogans, get over it if wed won it wouldnt be an issue.

On a side note that was the worst security/policing Ive seen anywhere.Seemed to me like an excuse to employ all the rent a cops they could muster and say if anyones having fun, turf em on their ears

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred