• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NYL team nicknames

dibo

fish said:
Newcastle - the work for the dole 11
              - jobstart fc
not fussed on their name but id kill to see Centrelink across the front of their shirts :thumbup: :thumbup:

ask and ye shall receive:

jetscentrelinkqq2.jpg

skilbeck

dibo said:
fish said:
Newcastle - the work for the dole 11
               - jobstart fc
not fussed on their name but id kill to see Centrelink across the front of their shirts :thumbup: :thumbup:

ask and ye shall receive:

jetscentrelinkqq2.jpg

hahahaha. would be a good and fitting shirt sponsor for them

Gav...

AU: ??
CCM: Skippers
NJ: Youth Allownace
SYD: Pocket Money (couldnt go past it)
QLD: Meow
MV: Tartlets
PG: Fame

MattSimon

Mattsy said:
CCM: Don't bother if you want to win a grandfinal
OK somebody had to ask it eventually. So here goes:

WTF ARE YOU DOING ON OUR FORUM??!?!?!?!?!?!

Back to business...

AU: Somewhat in Agreement (think about it...no not you Mattsy you might burst a vital brain cell)
CCM: Deckhands
SYD: Loose change
QLD: Whimper
MV: Win
PG: Cupboard (smaller than a shed? Perth is a toughie)

Bear

thomas477 said:
MattSimon said:
Mattsy said:

Why dont you ask MarconiGirl or Dibo why they come on our forums?

"But miss, he hit me 1st, it not fair" :( poor baby

Jobstart FC is gold

Wellington = Lamb FC

thomas477

Lamb FC is good idea but do we really want a kiwi youth team in an australian youth league?

Wat is wrong with the kiwi league?

Gav...

thomas477 said:
Lamb FC is good idea but do we really want a kiwi youth team in an australian youth league?

wellington is not playing in the youth league. its only the 7 aussie teams

Bear

mariners4evachamps said:
thomas477 said:

wellington is not playing in the youth league. its only the 7 aussie teams

There was a story the other day that the guy that runs Welly is pushing to have them in the youth league. Having 6-8 young lads living somewhere in aus, and getting the other players from the 1st team. They are in the league, they deserve a youth team

thomas477

No they dont.

New Zealand has the oceanic representive in the World Club Championship.

Why cant they have a youth team in there OWN COUNTRY?

Jesus

Jesus
thomas477 said:
No they dont.

New Zealand has the oceanic representive in the World Club Championship.

Why cant they have a youth team in there OWN COUNTRY?

Yet wellington dont qualify to be that team, despite being the best team in the region

Jesus

Jesus
well, they didnt get the chance to prove it, but i would guess so. Auckland i believe got the nod. Playing in the oceania championship, which wellington were not allowed to qualify for or partake in

thomas477

Yeah Auckland City got in :(

I reckon if Wellington have there youth team in the NZ Cup or watever it'll be good for them

MattSimon

thomas477 said:

I don't know how antagonistic MarconiGirl and Dibo are on the Newcastle forums and frankly don't care because that's your forum's problem.

I don't know why you would defend Mattsy. This is the same guy who proposed the now infamous "Jedinak handballed it first" theory trying to vindicate Holland, but instead implicating himself as a moron.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
thomas477 said:
MattSimon said:
Mattsy said:

ummm...Thomas477 having had a quick look at your posts...you invariably bring nuthin positive to a discussion on THE MARINERS....you remember them the team you dont like!!!! SO....heres a thought...we wont go on your forum and bag the jets, you dont come here and bag the mariners....what ya think of that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred