• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

NYL team nicknames

S

soccersensei

Thomas I don't mind a bit of banter. But I simply despise your "bye bye Danny"
It's not funny, in light of what's happening, its just a hardcore asshole thing to do.
So I'm never happy to see one of your posts.

MattSimon

I arder than something really f*ckn hard.

I agree Thomarse's sig if antagnostic. So I made my own based on Thomarse's creativity.

dibo

toughen up folks - it's a forum, there's banter, peeps will say things you don't like. you're free to return serve as MS has done.

Marinerchick

thomas477 said:
MattSimon said:
Mattsy said:
CCM: Don't bother if you want to win a grandfinal
WTF ARE YOU DOING ON OUR FORUM??!?!?!?!?!?!

Why dont you ask MarconiGirl or Dibo why they come on our forums?

its not like they do not say anything biased so get over it :redcard: :redcard: :redcard:

thomas477 said:
hmm

i'll do wat i want thanks
hahahaha yer sure =]
soccersensei said:
It's not funny, in light of what's happening, its just a hardcore asshole thing to do.
i was thinking that a few days ago  it is just a real smart ass thing to do and you dont expect any thing more out of newcastle supporters!

Paolo

I think people need to have thicker skin....if griffiths copped a suspension after his incident we would all be laughing our asses off saying similar if not worse things.

Kareem

no i wouldnt be!
If it happened now sure!
but back then i couldnt really give a crap what happened to Griffiths!

MattSimon

keensy said:
I think people need to have thicker skin....if griffiths copped a suspension after his incident we would all be laughing our asses off saying similar if not worse things.
Ah but Keensy my good friend the difference is Joel is a c#nt

I am the culprit for the thread going way off topic, sorry guys

Edit: Nice siggy Kareem ;)

Kareem

Thanx- simple but effective.
They def. wont make top 4 (then again thats wat i thought last year) so why not last!
(Top 4= Mariners, MV, Syd, QLD)-->(AU)-->(Jets, Glory and Nix)

thomas477

soccersensei said:

Has been changed

elevated position

eevilzach Ironic as that minor league teams name is,with the completion of the training complex & soon to be home ground for the youth league team that it is only a stones throw from the next suburb called Tacoma.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred