• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Nominees for Player of the Year

loyalist

David Votoupal said:
Nothing hurts more than the truth :p
not being a liverpool fan probably means it doesnt hurt me, just alluding to the fact you are clutching at straws.

zomg cahill never lost everton or australia points in big "names"...awesome

tyson

I have to agree with Serious14, while I don't get to see much EPL, what I have seen from Rooney is phenomenal... just the simple things.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were out of C Ronaldo, Torres and Messi though...

...or possibly Krispy Kareem seeing as he was trying to include himself on the shortlist.

EDIT: I take that back. Now that Man U have been beaten by Arsenal, there is no way Rooney can get it.

Redline

Ronaldo is good enough he can will all 3 awards for Player of the Year..according to himself anyway.

bulldogmariner

CRISTIANO Ronaldo has won the FIFA World Player of the Year award, completing a sweep of football's top individual honours for 2008.

The Manchester United and Portugal had previously won the Ballon D'Or as Europe's player of the year and World Soccer magazine's player of the year award.

serious14

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1XhP7Q1EE&eurl=&feature=player_embedded

22 seconds in...... who's that clown with the dodgy Manc accent??
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

TerrigalUtd

RONALDO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: WHERE THE HELL WAS FRIGGEN TIMMY CAHILL!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:  :redcard: FOR EVERY FRIGGEN PERSON WHO VOTED FOR RONALDO

Paolo

TerrigalUtd said:
RONALDO WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: WHERE THE HELL WAS FRIGGEN TIMMY CAHILL!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:  :redcard: FOR EVERY FRIGGEN PERSON WHO VOTED FOR RONALDO
i believe he wasn't eligble for the award as he is a softcock and spent more time on sidelines then on the pitch

TerrigalUtd

keensy said:
TerrigalUtd said:
i believe he wasn't eligble for the award as he is a softcock and spent more time on sidelines then on the pitch

ronaldo's still full of crap anyway

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred