• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

No Griffiths?

thomas477

SNOWMARINER said:
He may start but with any luck he pulls up after streching it out early in the game. Now that would be a shame.

We have enough class to beat ccm with or without Mighty Griffo.

Song, Denni, Hearfield, Hoffman, HOLLAND, Bridge, Tunbridge, Elrich, Thompson, Grifflet, Musialik, SPENCER are all threats to you and many will start or be a sub, ccm are in trouble hell i'll be happy if ccm win 3-1 tomorrow

gull

Quote from the Fox Sports story on Griffiths.

"The Jets have lost their last five games without Griffiths, including two this year - conceding 14 goals and scoring only 3 when the livewire forward is absent over the past two seasons. "

I rest my case.

thomas477

gull said:

"The Jets have lost their last five games without Griffiths, including two this year - conceding 14 goals and scoring only 3 when the livewire forward is absent over the past two seasons. "

I rest my case.

My turn.

2 games without vuko and you let in 10 goals, yes i know that one of those games vuko was sent off.

Just to tell you straight - GRIFFITHS WILL PLAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dru

thomas477 said:
gull said:

I rest my case.

My turn.

2 games without vuko and you let in 10 goals, yes i know that one of those games vuko was sent off.

May I ask how does a fifteen year old internet warrior know this for sure? he probably will but will you issue an apology if he doesn't play for wasting all our time with your trollulent* posts

*yes I am fully aware that trollulent is not a word but it gets the point across.

thomas477

dru said:
May I ask how does a fifteen year old internet warrior know this for sure? he probably will but will you issue an apology if he doesn't play for wasting all our time with your trollulent* posts
*yes I am fully aware that trollulent is not a word but it gets the point across.

I will apoligise if Griffiths plays no part in tomorrow's Major Semi Final

Deej

Thomas - you have spent over 22 hours on this forum do you seriously not have anything better to do?

The Mariners will have prepared for this game as if Griffiths is playing so it doesn't matter, at least if we do win there's no excuses.  The boys have been really concentrating on their defensive work in training let's hope it pays off.

thomas477

DJ said:
Thomas - you have spent over 22 hours on this forum do you seriously not have anything better to do?

The Mariners will have prepared for this game as if Griffiths is playing so it doesn't matter, at least if we do win there's no excuses.  The boys have been really concentrating on their defensive work in training let's hope it pays off.

1stly that is over 4 or so weeks = less then an hour a day

I am hoping for a good game tomorrow and if ccm have worked on their defence i cant wait to see them in action - especially vidmar, he is the only ccm i dont boo when the name sare called out (BIG respect for him)

Deej

thomas477 said:
DJ said:

mmmmmm you registered on 22nd Jan?

thomas477

DJ said:

mmmmmm you registered on 22nd Jan?

[/quote]

yeah, yeah....

usually im on both the newy one and ccm so when im interested in the newcastle one im still on here and the time racks up  :yellowcard: to me ?

password

thomas477 said:
gull said:

I rest my case.

My turn.

You can not no sure buddy, you post that much shit on here and on our (jets forum) its really starting to get to me.
For the record Griffo should be played off the bench and put on accordingly...

ive got a feeling bridge will be  upfront with hearfield on the left, holland in behind and song on the right

S

soccersensei

password said:
thomas477 said:
gull said:

I rest my case.

My turn.

You can not no sure buddy...you post that much shit on here and on our (jets forum) its really starting to get to me.

Wow, bagging one of your own supporters on another teams forum!? lol :grouphug:
But do you guys always have to speak in mutant bogan code? 
We already waste so much time deciphering bogan ravings just so we can read our own bloody forums.
At least when we slang you guys off we have the courtesy to make it freaking legible...

Must be near impossible to read threads on the Jets forum.
I'd suggest you ask your administrators to install a spellcheck program on the site,
though the red squiggly lines that appear on here don't seem to make a wit of difference anyway.
Mmmmm, maybe squadrunts can't see in colour, as the brain does need to be functioning for this process to actually work. :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred