• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Nick Carle to be dropped.

C

curious

Spotted this on another site.

Carle is to be released by Genlerbirligi.
http://www.turkishdailynews.com.tr/article.php?enewsid=92243

Turkcell Super league side Genlerbirligi, which has surprisingly finished the first half of the season in the relegation zone, will part ways with eight players, club Chairman İlhan Cavcav told the Doğan news agency late Tuesday.
Carle could not adapt to the team, and our coach does not want him in the team. We must follow our coach's wishes. These players will be used in player-swap deals for new signings or released, Cavcav said.

fish

I would think now he has the European experience again hed want to stay as coming back would probably end his hopes of forging something there.

He certainly has the ability to continue at a higher level

Rubbernose

I thought I remember reading about a month-6 weeks ago he was liked by the coach and was first-teaming, but then he made it clear he didn't like it there, and was then dropped, pending his departure.

I rate the guy actually, I think he made a bad move going to Turkey. I reckon he's a fairly good player with potential but still has a way to go to prove his worth in a good euro league or even a 2nd string Socceroos.

Part_Timer

i beleive he was in good with the old coach, but they have changed coach now and he isnt impressed by carle'

T

marinermick said:
do we have any good solariums on the coast to tempt him here?
I don't know any that will produce that particular shade of orange.

Omni

Don't want the tool here, he can rot in Romania with Baird.

*dances on the grave of Nick Carle's career*

FFC Mariner

Him in the Champ?? Boggy pitches, balls flying over his head while some huge CB boots him about all day.

Fabulous, hope he has good shin pads. They eat "flair" players in that comp.

Watch it on Fox and its all about workrate, effort etc. Thats why so many go straight back down again.

Part_Timer

georgemladenov said:
Looks like Carle is off to Championship promotion challengers Bristol City:

hate him even more now, its stoke city who are going to get promoted haha

i agree that flair players are few and far between in the championship

Andy

aussiecross said:
georgemladenov said:
Looks like Carle is off to Championship promotion challengers Bristol City:

hate him even more now, its stoke city who are going to get promoted haha

i agree that flair players are few and far between in the championship

There's a reason to that, as Greenpole highlighted.

IMO, it is the wrong move for him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred