• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Newcastle Fans sitting in Away Supporters Bay

Gav...

I was on the Jets forum this morning taking a look around and i found a thread that was talking about these newcastle fans who got tickets in the away supporters bay for todays match becasue the tickets were sold out in the squadron.

What are your thoughts if we get to eas and find newcastle fans in our supporters bay???

c-crew

I don't see how they can stop it. There was nothing stopping us from purchasing tickets in the end either I don't think.

Stupid idea though, bound to have trouble.

~Floss~

Well it is the dedicated "Away Supporters Bay" (says so clearly on the tickets).

So if they clearly are not supporters of the away team, security should remove them from that section. No different to drinking in the "dry" section.

Omni

~Floss~ said:
Well it is the dedicated "Away Supporters Bay" (says so clearly on the tickets).

So if they clearly are not supporters of the away team, security should remove them from that section. No different to drinking in the "dry" section.

I agree, this isn't like Queensland, this is an AWAY section anyone in Newcastle colours should be removed.

kepo

skilbeck said:
Yeah I agree its only gonna cause problems
sure is,
any away and home supporters mixing is the best way to cause some trouble.
Shame on ticketek. :(

LFCMariners

You try to be like us with your fan-base, your constant comparisons with us. And you have failed on the field because you are still yet to win the Premiership.

nomes

oh zing.
must say ive never met men with such filthy mouths. no wonder their all single.
i think i heard the c**t word about 70 times and i had a 5 year old with me. its disgusting.
ferals. i remembered why i hate going up there so much.
i just feel so dirty when im there.

FFC Mariner

The tool in jest gear who took his seat in Bay 10 just before kick off was eventually moved on but only after pleas from Mariners fans that this was a disaster waiting to happen.

Jimmy

nomes said:
oh zing.
must say ive never met men with such filthy mouths. no wonder their all single.
i think i heard the c**t word about 70 times and i had a 5 year old with me. its disgusting.
ferals. i remembered why i hate going up there so much.
i just feel so dirty when im there.

And the difference between that and the back of bay 16 is?
;D

T

Greenpoleffc said:
The tool in jest gear who took his seat in Bay 10 just before kick off was eventually moved on but only after pleas from Mariners fans that this was a disaster waiting to happen.
Chimmi and i were politly asked to move by a jets fan and his GF (who was dressed head to toe in black) as they had tickets for those seats... I asked him if he seriously wanted to sit in the middle of the Mariners supporters bay, to which he replied I paid $120 for these tickets I wanna sit here!! He didn't seem to upset though when the police came up and told them they had arranged seats for them in another part of the stadium!!

T

aussiecross said:
$120 for tix at eas HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, I laughed at that too..... if your going to buy tickets off e-bay, its usually a good idea to check out if the event is sold out first!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred