• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New coach - now we know

Allreet?

Apparently the fastest application received was from a Mr Bolt
Now there's a guy exploring whole new frontiers of delusion...

I saw him on some European show after leaving our shores complaining about the low level of football in Australia and how he needed much better quality around him for his ability to be properly appreciated.

No doubt he'd walk into Man City's team.

turbo

I said a week or so ago I'd be happy with Uffy and then had to duck for cover.

The Uffy haters must be still at work.
His overly pragmatic efforts last season weren’t great and they often lost games from positive positions by parking the bus. Would have to dig into the why and ensure he’s a good cultural fit. No question he’s a good coach but will he fit our philosophy?

Allreet?

His overly pragmatic efforts last season weren’t great and they often lost games from positive positions by parking the bus. Would have to dig into the why and ensure he’s a good cultural fit. No question he’s a good coach but will he fit our philosophy?
True.

Allreet?

And even if (Cahn for example) were to take a pay cut - which I'd find hard to believe - the shop window of the AL would be worth a fortune to a confident young man.

Michael

Someone said - pretty sure it was on here - that Monty was on over $300k at the Mariners. Surely no NPL coach is getting paid that...
Probably not that much but there’s some literally stupid amounts going around for the semi pro nature of NPL with minimal monetary reward for winning a league (still more than winning the aleague LOL)

Having ex team mates and mates play NPL in Sydney, Newy and Victoria over the years and what they told me always made me laugh. But all the power to the players and coaches, if those clubs want to play that why would you say no if you’re never gonna go professional?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred