• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

New A-League Reality show

TerrigalUtd

its an alright idea as a show but the young players for sydney fc would be thinkin about this show and not about playin so good dicesion by lawrie

Sean

im sure as the rounds go on they will inject them into the youth squad which has been assembled and see how they fit in

S

soccersensei

I'm with you Perm.

I don't think this idea would actually be that good a fit for us perhaps, but as a way of lifting A league profile and potentially some enjoyable football viewing for everyone - I think it's actually a very good idea. I know my kids would adore it, and anything that helps lift the dream of football in their hearts is worthwhile to me. So many young people playing football now, and think this would be something they would really enjoy.

Also I do think its a good fit for clubs like SFC, Victory or perhaps even Roar - as it would be great to see them going to North QLd and into the aboriginal communities or some such. As to the program "messin wit da yoof" it really depends on the style and approach of the production. If they're all crammed together in a house for 2 months to be eliminated week by week... sure... but I highly doubt they would take it down this path, and think in a more doco like fashion any negative impact on players would be pretty negligible. But if it is eliminations in a tacky cram together situation, with guest appearances by Kosmina setting challenges,  :vomit: I would have more doubts - but even then still know my kids and I admit even I would likely enjoy watching it.  :ashamed:

Kareem

Perm said:
im sure as the rounds go on they will inject them into the youth squad which has been assembled and see how they fit in
this series will be finished b4 season starts.
They said the winner will be required to 1) move to Sydney and 2) start preseason training with SFC in June. (which means they finish before that)

midfielder

Has an upside we could all vote for the worst player ..............which would make him the choppers best player.

skilbeck

yeah doubt it will be a public vote but it would be funny, you could get all of the supporters groups in aus to vote off the best player each week and then the worst wins it and sydney are stuck with the worst :p

S

soccersensei

skilbeck said:
yeah doubt it will be a public vote but it would be funny, you could get all of the supporters groups in aus to vote off the best player each week and then the worst wins it and sydney are stuck with the worst :p

lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred