• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Ancient Mariner

Just got home. Left 10mins before the finish. Mariners down 3-0. 1 pen and 2 corners.
Spirit dominated and gave Mariners no time on the ball. The result is an indication the game.
Smiley and Kouri worked hard but never really threatened. No one else stood out.
Tsekenis looked an angry young man and did not feature after half time.

priorpeter

Yeah the boys were never really at the races tonight. Set pieces have unfortunately cost us a fair few goals over the last 3 seasons and so it proved again. Full credit to Spirit though who are a very good side and my tip for the premiership.

Michael

Yeah the boys were never really at the races tonight. Set pieces have unfortunately cost us a fair few goals over the last 3 seasons and so it proved again. Full credit to Spirit though who are a very good side and my tip for the premiership.

good to see Louis bozanic still playing well at NPL level

Ancient Mariner

Just got home from match v Northern Tigers. 4-0 when I left with 10 min to go.
Completely dominated them.
Impressed with the Centre backs, Larsen and especially Arok. Bayliss at left full back back looked good and Miller at right full back showed a class above.
MOM for me was Louis Khoury, left wing, busted a gut all game and chased everything. Unselfish assist for one goal, was gassed for the last 20mins but never gave up.

A well coached team that really needs to be in NPL 1 so the gap between them and A-league is not so great.

pjennings

Just got home from match v Northern Tigers. 4-0 when I left with 10 min to go.
Completely dominated them.
Impressed with the Centre backs, Larsen and especially Arok. Bayliss at left full back back looked good and Miller at right full back showed a class above.
MOM for me was Louis Khoury, left wing, busted a gut all game and chased everything. Unselfish assist for one goal, was gassed for the last 20mins but never gave up.

A well coached team that really needs to be in NPL 1 so the gap between them and A-league is not so great.
Ended 5-0. Louis was buggered when he was replaced.

Big Dog

Disappointing result yesterday after coming back from 3-0 down at halftime to draw 3-3 late in the game... only to concede a few minutes later in added time to lose 4-3.

Monty will be disappointed to concede three of the goals from set pieces, two corners and a penalty. Nice to have some of the boys who have been training with the A-league squad back but the side is struggling for consistency and rhythm with injuries and generally not knowing who might be available each week.

20's got a late penalty for a 2-1 win to keep them in the mix.

FFC Mariner

Reading there was a supposed brawl at ccm npl game tonight? N word may have been said and a walk off by ccm plus a player in hospital?
Anyone confirm?
Lots of tweets calling out the St George player alleged to have used the N word. Player out cold for 45 minutes, Monty red card too.
Cant wait till we play them at home
Named and shamed him too - the club need to comment in the light of BLM and the number of black players we have.
I expect nothing will happen. No one in Australian sport "actually" cares about racisim enough to do anything about it.
Cancel the guys contract, boot the club out for the season. Then they may learn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami