• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

turbo

Did not see that coming. Struggling to work out the logic behind it. Giving him all of post season and part of pre season and then release. Can only think it must be a change to work in with the plans of the new boss.
MJ might not have been established enough and had enough pull to be able to do it earlier. Wasn’t that long ago we were questioning if he’d make it to Christmas

priorpeter

Great coach and a fantastic human. Wish him the best wherever he goes. Punting him 5 weeks out from the season is baffling, but this is the academy who punted Christo, Bayliss x2, Segreto, Hammond, and Kasalovic, so while I’m hugely disappointed, I’m very rarely surprised anymore.

Michael

Great coach and a fantastic human. Wish him the best wherever he goes. Punting him 5 weeks out from the season is baffling, but this is the academy who punted Christo, Bayliss x2, Segreto, Hammond, and Kasalovic, so while I’m hugely disappointed, I’m very rarely surprised anymore.
I’m pretty massively against conspiracies etc and try my best to hope the club is doing the right things… but they’ve made some seriously questionable calls in regards to the academy in the last 18months or so. Even I’m getting concerned..

Releasing certain players who aren’t at the age cap and are known to want to stay and certainly good enough, they’ll want to have some mighty upgrades signed instead..
Abbas rescued the academy last season, I was happy for him to be the senior team boss! They’ll want to have a hugely respectable replacement to ease concerns.

turbo

Wasn’t enough to gain an exemption previously so won’t be now. AFC are sticklers for playing by their rules.
I've got no doubts about the pettiness of the AFC but can't see the club not having that issue sorted out before executing the decision. I have to believe we're smarter than that these days.

pjennings

So MJ has a month to complete 2 modules before our next AFC Cup game.

I listened to a YouTube interview with MJ today where he seems to intimate that he is very interested in all levels of the club. I expect he and Schofield will be heavily involved with the NPL team as well.

Meerkat

Wasn’t enough to gain an exemption previously so won’t be now. AFC are sticklers for playing by their rules.
Living on the edge of danger then.
All seemed to start after Peil came on board.

Could be a coincidence

Michael

Is there a chance the U20’s coach, Portuguese fellow who’s name escapes me right now, could be given the head coach gig? Very well liked and quite a good coach from all accounts..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred