• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

National Youth League Fixtures and Mariners youth team discussion

Ancient Mariner

NPL CCM tickets are $10. Members will get free entry until 15 April
I was getting used to just wandering into a game at Pluim and no one asking for money.
I was quite offended when I had to pay admission to Christie Park.

Times are changing.

next I guess I will have to pay for a subscription to NPL TV so they can double Pete's salary to stop him going to Paramount to replace Harper.

priorpeter

Full squad lists for all of NPL1 NSW. Plenty of ex-mariners around the league. Excited to see if the Di Pizio's continue to kick-on and push for an A-league spot.
Is Windust likely to be dropping down at some point, in addition to Tapp?
Cres has been released so won’t be featuring for us. One I noticed not in there is George Daniel who’s been getting some good minutes at LB during preseason - though he may well have been registered with for 20s.
Windy played 90’ in a preseason match against Northern Tigers the other week, but that was more to get some match fitness into him, not sure how much we’ll see of him (though I’d love to see him feature, very good footballer). Tappy continues his rehab from an ACL injury and won’t be in contention until May/June at the very earliest.

Rising Sun

Looks like the club is continuing the policy of only communicating Academy stuff on a "need to know" basis. Everything I know about the upcoming season, including the 1st grade squad and the fact we have a game this week, is from the NPL site.

Can't be that hard to set an intern on with pumping some stuff out - e.g. introducing the new players, sharing the U20s squad, celebrating the Joeys call ups mentioned above and generally drumming up a bit of interest (especially if we are going to be chipping in to Rich's gap fund every week).

gemkayem

Looks like the club is continuing the policy of only communicating Academy stuff on a "need to know" basis. Everything I know about the upcoming season, including the 1st grade squad and the fact we have a game this week, is from the NPL site.

Can't be that hard to set an intern on with pumping some stuff out - e.g. introducing the new players, sharing the U20s squad, celebrating the Joeys call ups mentioned above and generally drumming up a bit of interest (especially if we are going to be chipping in to Rich's gap fund every week).
Is it common in football? I'm only recently more into the A League itself but on my NRL teams social media, there's a post nearly every day from weekly training, promo shots as its currently pre season, highlight videos - and during the season there's an injury report every round, usually including a timeframe to return.
I don't know if its just CCM or not but the social media stuff is very sparse considering how massive SM is in peoples lives.

I did end up emailing Shaun re: volunteering and he mentioned uploading NPL scores to twitter etc but wasn't sure if they had someone to do that role yet. Definitely something I have time to do but we'll see what comes of it I guess.

Rising Sun

I did end up emailing Shaun re: volunteering and he mentioned uploading NPL scores to twitter etc but wasn't sure if they had someone to do that role yet. Definitely something I have time to do but we'll see what comes of it I guess.
Keep at him. There is plenty of scope for someone with a bit of enthusiasm to put out some interesting content and a better flow of information than currently (and putting the scores on Twitter should be the start not the end).

turbo

Why? Seems odd they were supposed to be releasing members pricing - another Dick move?
From the email
Members will continue to have free access until our last home game of the Isuzu UTE A-League Men’s season, April 15th.

After April 15th we will have a season pass available for NPL1, which will be offered to our Mariners members for $30 which grants access for the rest of the season.

JoyfulPenguin

Central Coast Mariners FC v Western Sydney Wanderers FC

3:00 pm, Sunday 5 February, Pluim Park

Two of the newly promoted sides face off at Pluim Park on Sunday with ALM academy sides Central Coast Mariners and Western Sydney Wanderers in action.

Both teams have gone through significant changes in the offseason, and there’s a new set of talented youngsters taking to either side of the field.

Former Wollongong Wolves coach Luke Wilkshire will take charge of his first NPL NSW game at the Mariners on the weekend, and three points would be the perfect start.

Andrew Christiansen will also coach his young Wanderers in the competition for the first time and will seek to put an early result on the board.

It was tight between these two sides in the FNSW League One, separated by just two points on the table, with the Mariners claiming the premiership.

However, in both of the team’s meetings in 2022, Central Coast managed to get up with a win.

They’ll be many debuts on Sunday, but some early points, either way, would be a huge boost for these young teams.

Masterfood Quality Sauce: https://mens.nplnsw.com.au/2023/01/31/round-1-preview-npl-nsw-mens-5/

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb