• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Nasri to Arsenal

Atomic

dibo said:
Meni.B said:
i spelled it wrong i love france and brazil

been to either?

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the correct grammar be "I spelt it wrong"? That is of course unless our young friend is some kind of wizard and has mistakenly cast the wrong spell on both France and Brazil, in which case he did "spelled it wrong".

skilbeck

Atomic said:
dibo said:
Meni.B said:
i spelled it wrong i love france and brazil

been to either?

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't the correct grammar be "I spelt it wrong"? That is of course unless our young friend is some kind of wizard and has mistakenly cast the wrong spell on both France and Brazil, in which case he did "spelled it wrong".

Well if Harry Potter has taught me anything, young aspiring witches and wizards arent allowed to use magic outside of school under pain of expulsion from Hogwarts

Aden

Meni.B said:
"Nasri dont go to arsenal go to the best liverpool" tophat: :postcount::

why the hell would he go to liverpool.
1. has liverpool even made an offer.
2. he is  french  therefore fits right in at arsenal
3 . he is  going to go to a team that  has been more dominant  as of late  and besides the champions league this has been arsenal.
4.  he will go to the team that plays sexy football

thats right..  we play SEXYY FOOTBALL  except we dont get trophies in return  ;)     

scottmac

Suspended
Aden said:
3 . he is  going to go to a team that  has been more dominant  as of late  and besides the champions league this has been arsenal.

more dominant? besides the champions league?

What you mean to say is arseandall finish further up the premiership ladder than the shite, because "besides the premier league" the shite have been more dominant than arseandall :p :p

Aden

well the matter of the fact is  he is mor elikely to go to somewhere we he will feel most comfortable  and play more to his brand of football which is the sexy style of arsenal not the  rubbish long ball play of    the scousers

tuftman

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=771975

well Aden you have your wish, Nasri is a gunner. Apparently Wenger is looking at converting him into a wide midfielder in the same way he did Robert Pires, Hleb and to a degree Rosicky. It'll be interesting though how Arsenal go now that Flamini has gone to A.C Milan and Gilberto Silva looks like going to Panathanaikos. Who have Arsenal got to play CDM now?

RADINHO

TUFTY-mitchell said:

well Aden you have your wish, Nasri is a gunner. Apparently Wenger is looking at converting him into a wide midfielder in the same way he did Robert Pires, Hleb and to a degree Rosicky. It'll be interesting though how Arsenal go now that Flamini has gone to A.C Milan and Gilberto Silva looks like going to Panathanaikos. Who have Arsenal got to play CDM now?

Denilson ?

Aden

Aaron Ramsey , Alex Song  or Denilson...  Even Johan Djourou  is wanting a go there but for me thats a big NO NO

Aden

TUFTY-mitchell said:

he played right wing a lot at marseille . maye interesting  if we can get wide  partnerships like      Nasri/ Rosicky ...  but ideally i would love to see  Nasri/ Walcott ..    this may happen if we buy a striker  shall adebayor leave. if not we may see Theo walcott plyin a bit up front

Paolo

_-DTF-_ said:
aden not trying to be a prick, but will you f**k the picture of THAT tackle off
i disagree with this comment and would encourage aden to leave that picture as his avatar

Shame about eduardo do do do  Shame about eduardo do do do

Eduardo..Woaahhh
Eduardo..Woahhhhh
He used to have silky skills
And now he walks like Heather Mills

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members