• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

My software is up for an award...would love your votes :D

greenlig

Hey all, I have a request. My software, JigSpace, is up for an Auggie Award. It's the biggest award you can get in the augmented reality industry, and it's super exciting for us to be nominated. We're 100 votes shy of making the shortlist for Best App, so if you have 10 seconds, I'd love your votes :D

It's super easy to vote:
1) Go here - https://auggie.awardsplatform.com/entry/vote/KAgOlNAo/ZLglmEqr
2) Click Vote.

Done. One click, no sign-up, 10 seconds. Would greatly appreciate your votes!!

A bit more about us - JigSpace is a platform for creating and sharing knowledge in 3D. Think of it like PowerPoint meets Wikipedia, but floating right in front of you. If that makes no sense, this video will help:

I started this in 2015, we've raised money from the US, released our iOS app, and now have over 450k users. It's probably the dumbest/hardest/most rewarding thing I've ever done :)

Oh also if you have an iPhone 6s or newer, you can get our app here - JigSpace iOS App

greenlig

Thanks all, we've had a big boost to our votes and we're about 15 off the position we need :D Good work, appreciate it!!

greenlig

Thanks for the votes everyone, we’re a good 15 votes clear in 5th place with a week to go. Top 5 are automatic finalists, so we’re in a good position! I’ve updated my sig with the details (cheers PiratePete), and I’ll let you know how it goes!

greenlig

Update on proceedings: We got upwards of 500 votes which is massive, can’t thank you all enough for pushing it out to everyone :) The voting was incredibly easy to rig (open an incognito tab in your browser and you could vote as many times as you liked). A few other entries above us used that, but we decided not to chase it that way. We ended up 7th, so we didn’t make the top 5 automatic finalists. Still, there is a chance for selection as the judges can choose a 6th entry at their discretion. I genuinely believe we’re one of the best apps released in XR, we’re in with a chance. Regardless, it’s a huge effort from everyone, I’m incredibly proud of the work my team has done, it was basically three of us for almost three years and it’s just starting to bear fruit. Also, thanks again to all of you. Really appreciate the votes and well-wishes!!!

The OTHER news is, for me, even more exciting. As much as public recognition is great, being able to pay my bills and my employees’ is even better :D

In April, we applied for the AR Online Global Pitch Event. It’s a competition to choose the best startups from anywhere in the world to pitch their companies to a selection of 30+ of the worlds biggest investors in the augmented/virtual reality space. 241 startups applied, 8 finalists were selected - JigSpace is one of them. From 11.30pm Tuesday to 4.30am Wednesday this week I’ll be pitching online to 30+ investors, which is very exciting/nerve wracking. Then, next week I travel to the US and pitch live on stage at Augmented World Expo. That should be fun, there’s about 7k attendees.

The BEST part of this is that we’ve been signalled to investors as one of the very best AR startups in the world, we’ll be in front of them, and they have their cheque books open. We’re deep in our fund-raising mission, with over 500k committed (should finalise this week) of a total 1.2m we’re raising. I have at least two meetings a week with investors and as soon as we were able to say we’re in this pitch event, every single one has said they’d like to invest in us haha. It’s insane how attractive you are when others want you. SO, looks like we’ll finish our raise, I’ll be able to hire and pay more people, JigSpace will go onwards, upwards.

Here’s an early draft of our pitch, by the way. Still have a few things to tighten up and a slide or two to add, but this is the gist of it. Note: This video is unlisted so don’t share it around too much ;)

Big Al

Congratulations. Great to see Aussies showing the rest of the world how it’s done.

All your hard work paying off. Just make sure there is still plenty if shares left for you after the capital raising :cheers:

Well done mate

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami