• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

My Football Family Help

john_kowolski

Hi all,

I've just signed up for my football family.

Does this mean I'll be able to priority purchase? I think I read somewhere about a cut off on the 9th January 2008.

Can anyone help please ??? ??? ??? ???

meldraco

I joined the day before tickets went on sale for the game up in Newcastle...went into ticketek on the day tickets went on sale for football family members and was told you can only use your football family membership via phone sales...did this and my number was accepted so you should be allright...good luck

Mariner Girl

Here is the link on the A-League website with all the "My Football Family" ticketing arrangements for the Grand Final. You can start purchasing from 1.00pm on Friday and quote your member number over the phone or online at ticketek.

http://www.a-league.com.au/default.aspx?s=hal_newsdisplay&id=21212

Hope this is helpful and answers all your q's.. :D

cruiser

meldraco said:
I joined the day before tickets went on sale for the game up in Newcastle...went into ticketek on the day tickets went on sale for football family members and was told you can only use your football family membership via phone sales...did this and my number was accepted so you should be allright...good luck
I did the same.

Brighty

How do we go about joining the football family to be able to get tickets on Friday??? I really don't want to get stuck with dud seats by the time they go on sale to the general public next Tue... especially after Newcastle or QLD get their choice too.

Brighty

meldraco said:

So I just joined now.... hopefully this will mean I can get tix Fri after 1pm then???

S

striker

if you get a MFN when you registered then you can buy on pre-sale.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred