• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

my first car

harrisonleak3

Greetings to all, I hope you are well, I'm new here and I'm about to buy my first car, I know it's a topic off topic here but I would like to get the necessary information to do so from who owns it and I'm posting in several forums for it. The truth is that I have been highly recommended the Fiat Spider, I signed up for the forum to go learning everything it has to offer, read and even if I get something really interesting to share it. I tell you that I am very organized, I run my company with everything legal, I travel a lot and I'm even one of those who use --spam-- to organize myself in almost everything. For those who do not know this tool, because I recommend it, it is very good and here I leave the link here I recommend it to make my first contribution and not just ask to ask. This I share and mention, because I need to know what space has the car? The truth is that I have researched a lot and I know the dimensions it brings, but is it comfortable to use this type of car for constant travel or do I recommend a longer car and more luggage?

-- edit, content is back (with some edits) for context

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowdy

(EDIT: Original post was some idiot asking for help, for him deciding as to what type of car to buy, but REALLY just spamming a link to some software)

The Hyundia 'Getz Fcuk'd' model is great car !!

This guy highly recommends it:
images-36.jpg

Has great 'dimensions' that you seek, as it can fit ALL his mates comfortably.

Hyundai Getz.jpg

Last edited:

MagpieMariner

1953 Morris Minor. Last time I was in Tassie, about 3 years ago, it was still going! Probably like the 100 year old axe, 6 new handles & 4 new heads, but still the same axe. :D

Wombat

DAF 66. An absolute piece of Dutch crap than my Granny gave to me. I wrecked it in weeks.....probably by driving over 60kph.
I sold it for scrap for 10 pounds.
Some Gypo came over from Hemel Hempstead scrapyard and coz we had jumped on the roof and bonnet (we thought it was funny but someone called the cops and I had to explain it was my car and we were scrapping it).
Anyway, the Gypo only gave me $5 pounds coz of the damage we did to the car......I should have stayed strong and got the full amount coz he would have been in this shit for driving all the way over and not getting the car....but I was only 18yo and weak and I was looking forward to having a drink........was a good life lesson......don’t buy a DAF and don’t take the first offer.

adz

Staff member
content is back in the original post to put some context on the thread, sorry Rowdy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami