• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

my boss is a legend

marinermick

we have an important state meeting on monday with a heap of people in my company involved

my boss (lives in cronulla and a league man) was on the road with me today and we got to grand final talk

i said to him that i had no intention of coming in on monday and that he wanted me there i would probably turn up drunk

he said he understands how important this is to me and to leave it to him

later informed me that the meeting has been moved to tuesday

legend!!!

Pokes

Serious? My boss got all cranky when I needed a day off to go to a Neurologist! Haha.

Got any jobs going? I can pour a mean beer!

Gav...

i have told all the teacher at skool to take a strike so we have a reason not to got to skool on the monday!!!

brett

I had booked yesterday off (day after preliminary final) but when we didn't host it I was able to move it to next Tuesday. Already lined up mad monday weeks ago!

marconigirl

I just wont answer any phone calls on Monday morning... Man sometimes it pays to be a casual... ;)
Plus I don't think the schools would be too impressed with me coming in drunk... :p

serious14

We have a compulsory staff meeting on Sunday at 3pm....... I politely informed the boss that I wrote that day in the "Can't Work" book 2 months ago.  And Monday.  ;D

adz

Staff member
we might have a "staff meeting" on sunday too .... in the KB .... and my boss is a twat ;)

Omni

I put down for Tuesday/Wednesday classes at college, just proved itself as a good idea in week one!

Alicia

I've dropped several hints to having monday off. 

I've now resorted to saying i'll be highly intoxicated after the mariners win and it's in their own best interests to let me have the day off, otherwise i'll be drink driving and work cover won't appreciate that.

Still waiting on the final yes/no.

Mermaid

I put in for 1 day annual leave on Monday woohoo!!!! :vhappy: Whats a receptionist without a voice anyway. :D

MrCelery

I was supposed to fly to Canberra for our annual planning conference on the Monday.

My boss moved the conference to Tuesday for me! Yaaay!

Admittedly the Mariners Club inadvertently helped me out.

My boss is involved with ACT Soccer and had recently asked the Mariners for sponsorship for their carnival. The Club has agreed top help. My boss sent me the email response from the Club with a note saying "Gotta love those Mainators!"

Amen to that! Absolute legends on the community front!

Bear

Told my boss at my new job, on my 3rd day, that I wont be in on Monday, he asked why, I explained that I would be still drunk from Sunday, and its probably not best that I use machinery  ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred